Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: Air 7.4 Major BUG. Waypoint rings disappear and other windows lose focus

Exclamation Air 7.4 Major BUG. Waypoint rings disappear and other windows lose focus

I have two problems with Air 7.4 for Windows that make it unusable for me.

1. As soon as the map moves so that a waypoint is off the screen its radius ring disappears. If you are using compegps for hot air ballooning this is a BIG problem, because you can't see when you are reaching a proximity setting -- perhaps 3km from the waypoint.

2. The main map window interferes with all other non-modal windows by contstantly taking focus away from them. If you have another application open that has a window on top of compegps, the other application is unusable because the window disappears. If you go to the menu Help/About, you can see that the 'about' window is rendered invisible.

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A PREVIOUS VERSION OF COMPEGPS AIR??

I am using Windows XP service pack 3, and the previous versions of Compe Air do not have this problem.

Predeterminado

Hi Andy,

first of all welcom to the forum.

Just compared 7.3.1 Land with 7.4. Land
    Comparing 7.3.1 with 7.4 i don't see a difference in the behaviour.
    In both version the radius ring is no more drawn if waypoint left the mapwindow.
    Anyway i noticed that while waypoint is marked in datatree, the ring disapperar later if waypoint is outside window range.

Just installed AIR 7.4 and help/about is visible.
    No problems with working with other opened programs.
    May be related to XP. (i use Win7)

There is no generell section for downloading older versions. But you may access them by adapting the downloading-url of latest version.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado Correction and download help

1. Sorry, I gave you the wrong version number. I compared 7.4 to version 7.2.1. In 7.2.1 waypoint radius rings still appear, even if the waypoint itself has moved outside the window range.

3. I tried modifying the URL, (ending with setup_compeGPSAIR_74.exe) but it did not work. Can you be more specific?

Thanks.

Predeterminado

Hi Andy.

3. i just checked it for 7.2.1, and it seems as if they removed it.(only 7.3.1 is available)

1. sorry no verification by me
    my Land 7.2.1 shows the same behaviour as 7.3.1 and 7.4
    Maybe there is a difference if a gps is connected or not(don't have the possiblity to check that)
    But as i already told, as long as the waypoint is marked in datatree, the radius stays visisble also if if move the waypoint by map movement outside mapwindow. Immediately if waypoint is no more marked it disappears.

Sorry, can't help you more. Plese contact Compe Support
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Etiquetas para este tema