Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 11

Tema: Aventura Eboot & OS

Unhappy Aventura Eboot & OS

Hi Folks

This is my first post on the forum, unfortunately it's due to my impatience and stupidity that brings me here, where can i find a download for the Eboot & OS.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Peter

Predeterminado

Hi Peter,
    y're welcome.

usually it would also appreciated by us to get a detailed as possible description of your problem.
    Anyway have a look here:
    http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...erating-system

Read it carefully, update all available of your data(tracks,waypoint, licencekey-files) and keep in mind that you do it on your own risk.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

Hi Gert

many many thanks for your reply, sorry for the vague start to the thread but i'm stressing out a little over my bad mistake and i'm sure there isn't an easy fix.

So far

okay! i’ve downloaded the OS update as per instructions on http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...erating-system.

Uncompressed the zip file and placed the folder titled AventuraOS1367R onto the SD card

first attempt i get blue screen and text saying

folder UPLOAD/ not found please verify

After changing the folder AventuraOS1367R name to upload

second attempt i get blue screen and text saying

found the following components to load

-operating system

info data not found please verify

hope this is info gives more of an idea as to what is happening.

regards Peter

Predeterminado

Hi Peter,

these blue colored screen is ok.
    But the missing info.dat let me suspect that the download may be is incomplete.

Please contact Compe Support.( bottom of this page Link offical support)

Anyway here you can find an older version
    http://variotek.de/wp-content/upload...turaos160r.zip
    Última edición por papaluna; 13/08/2012 a las 17:22 Razón: add link to old version
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Predeterminado

Hi, Peter.

the update file now shall be ok.
    Anyway the folder "Upload" is still missing, so before copying the folder inside the zip-file you have again to rename it to"Upload".

Update:
    meanwhile the zip-file has an folder "upload".
    Última edición por papaluna; 14/08/2012 a las 11:20 Razón: Update info
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Predeterminado

Many Many thanks Papaluna

The saga continues, before you ask i'm not a @@@@@@! computers aren’t generally too much of a problem, I’ve wiped the internal memory, the hard drive shows format as MS-DOS (FAT16), what files should i see when i open the internal memory, at the moment i have TwoNav_Aventura_2.6.1

I've also tried to repair the device through compegpsland but i keep getting "ERROR=125. INTERNAL ERROR"

I'm using a Macbook pro OS 10.7.4

Sorry to keep bothering you but i've tried to contact support, it seems that they only reply to my emails when i ask about buying products.

Regards Peter
    Última edición por PeterK; 15/08/2012 a las 12:38

Predeterminado

Hi Peter,

1. i don't know anything about MaC
    2. i don't have an Aventura
    3. i don't understand what you mean with "i've wiped the internal memory. I need clear statements about what is working and what not. So what doesn't work? I can't see what you see !!!! =>screenshots
    4. if the OS(Wince)update was successful and no Twonavsoftware will be found on startup the Aventura should be stay in the Windows shell
    5. On Storage card you should find at least \Twonav and \Twonavdata for Twonavsystem

P.D
    I hope you have backuped your licence keys for Twonav + maps outside the internal storage otherwise you must contact Compe.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Predeterminado

Hi papaluna

I’ve loaded the upload folder and followed the instructions, the update shows to be successful, on restart the screen shows “Loading please wait” after that the screen goes blank (screen backlit) until I either connect to my laptop or remove the battery.

The internal memory and SD card mount on my screen when connected to my laptop, when connecting to my laptop the screen show “Loading please wait”, then shows a beige battery with an arrow, shortly after a green battery shows for approx 1 second then the screen turns off.

My SD card it shows: Autorun.inf, TwoNavData, Upload.

My internal memory shows: TwoNav_Aventura_2.6.1

Is there anyway that I can reload the whole GPS, internal memory and SD card.

As for contacting support! For some reason support & rma don’t respond to my emails, i get receipts that show the emails have been opened but no reply, that’s why I’ve had to come on the forum for help.

I’m fully aware that it’s my fault and I know it’s not a warranty issue, I’m even prepared to pay to get it fixed.

Regards Peter

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por PeterK Ver mensaje
    , on restart the screen shows “Loading please wait” after that the screen goes blank (screen backlit)
    Really nothing to see on screen?

Please remove Sd card before you try next time.
    My internal memory shows: TwoNav_Aventura_2.6.1
    So because of absence of a \Twonav folder, you unzipped the TwoNav_Aventura_2.6.1.zip simply at this place!?
    The Content of that file has to be inside \Twonav.
    So you can rename TwoNav_Aventura_2.6.1=>Twonav
    The licence mkeyb is probably missing. If you do not have a copy of it you have to contact Compe. Otherwise copy it into \Twonav folder
    Is there anyway that I can reload the whole GPS, internal memory and SD card.
    Only if you had made a backup from it before!!! you could restore storage card + sd card. OS usually it is not possible for users as it's more or less not possible to make a copy of it(for customers).
    As for contacting support! For some reason support & rma don’t respond to my emails, i get receipts that show the emails have been opened but no reply, that’s why I’ve had to come on the forum for help.
    Although may be caused actually by holidays that's not good.
    Anyway, Did you checked the status of your ticket on support page? And please reasked for advice/help again?

P.D
    Please remove Sd card before you try next time.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Predeterminado

Hi papaluna

Success! I received an email from support, with a easy to understand instruction.

Many thanks for the time you spent helping me, I do appreciate this very much.

Regards Peter

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo