Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: problem wit turning on sportiva

Question problem wit turning on sportiva

I didnt use my sportiva for few weeks.
    When I try to turn it on I see an orange liht for one second and than the sportiva startup-picture permanently.
    In this state, I can neither switch off nor charge.
    After several removals and insertions of the battery (10 to 30 times) the device is running correctly.
    After switching off or charging the device, the procedure has to start again.
    Can somebody help me?
    heinz

Predeterminado

Hallo Heinz,

http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...v-doesnt-start

a short excerpt of it here:
    PROBLEM A: I only see TwoNav splash screen (TwoNav logo in green image) or TwoNav version number
    Situation: TwoNav starts but immediately is freezed.

Cause: Corrupted files.
    Solution:
    Option 1- Remove microSD card if present (If TwoNav starts correctly after removing SD card, a corrupted file may be in SD card, or that SD card has some problem).
    Option 2- Plug device to USB and start Land software (download Land in free or premium modes by clicking here). Once downloaded find your TwoNav device at 'storage files' section (data tree). Then right click on it and select 'repair'.
    Option 3- In case steps 1 and 2 don’t work at all, you may have a corrupted file inside the internal memory of your device (‘TwoNavData’ folder). You may try to find the suspicious file (maybe a customized map you made or a friend gave you) or just delete all the content of ‘TwoNavData’ folder (Important: remember to make a backup copy if you have something valuable).
    Option 4- Please contact us at rma@compegps.com and we will advise on how to proceed.Hallo Heinz,

http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...v-doesnt-start

If you prefer assistance in german let me know.

P.D
    there may be other reasons for the issue.
    Anyway, like always it can be helpful to have informations about the Twonav/CGPSL-Version you use, about the way you charge, wall charger or USB-Pc or external charger...
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Etiquetas para este tema