Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Backing up maps

Predeterminado Backing up maps

Hello,

When i download a map i have purchased from CompeGPS it can be installed into Land and Aventura. If i wanted to back up my maps for safe keeping do i just back up the maps folder (to lets say an SSD card) or is there something else that i should be aware of?

Predeterminado

Hi,

additionally you can save your licence-key files.
    You can recreate them via CompeGPS activation webpage, but for this you need access to www.
    So saving the mkeyb, mkey-files would be an good idea.
    And if you not already saved your AVENTURA/DELAT/SPORTIVA/ULTRA licence-keyfile you should do it.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado Saving Maps

Cita Iniciado por papaluna Ver mensaje
    Hi,

additionally you can save your licence-key files.
    You can recreate them via CompeGPS activation webpage, but for this you need access to www.
    So saving the mkeyb, mkey-files would be an good idea.
    And if you not already saved your AVENTURA/DELAT/SPORTIVA/ULTRA licence-keyfile you should do it.
    For some reason with almost every question you answer on these fourms there is an assumption that the person you are speaking to knows EXACTLY what your explaining (just look at the brevity of your answers to see that)! I don't suppose we could have an actual tutorial put together on this with words and pictures could we please? As it was not covered in any of your previous manuals and guides that i'm aware of. I don't know of anyone that wants to spend a lot of money and then loose all their maps through a hard drive issue...........Nor their keys either. How about some simple youtube or vimeo videos using Camtasia that would take all of 5 minutes to make! If your going to sell this product successfully you need to enhance the support you provide..........