Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 11

Tema: 6.33d

Predeterminado 6.33d

Hi Guys,
    I am getting a few bugs with 6.33d Air, when I save a flight to the log book or just save flight I lose all my vario information.
    When the track downloads I see max climb and sink but upon saving it disappears along with colour track by vario info.
    Also the OLC have changed their website for the 2007 season and it is not uploading correctly, there maybe some bugs on their website along with Compegps not directing to the correct web page.
    I will try 6.33g.
    Tried 6.33g still geting the same problem with the vario data

cheers Rod

Predeterminado Vario and height info gone for every flight

Using version 6.32g. All my flight vario and height information has gone - from every flight. Max hts etc are shown in the logbook but the track is shown in one colour with no height data and no vario data.

This is not good.

Bob Saville

Predeterminado

Savs.... Could you check the 6.33k for this bug??

You can download from THIS LINK
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado Data retreived

Downloaded the latest version of CompeGps and all data has been retreived, thanks for the excellent service.

One question : In the data points list why is the vario info only listed in increments of 0.5ms, i.e.0ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0ms. I was trying to plot a polar curve but the readings seem a little strange, no 1.3ms or 4.2ms etc,

thanks,

Bob Saville

Predeterminado

This question must be answered by Gunther... I don't know it

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado Re: Data retreived

Cita Iniciado por Savs
    One question : In the data points list why is the vario info only listed in increments of 0.5ms, i.e.0ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0ms. I was trying to plot a polar curve but the readings seem a little strange, no 1.3ms or 4.2ms etc,
    Hey Bob,

what type of GPS are you using? What is your recording interval?

The vario info is a computed value. Even my Brauniger competino doesn't transmit the vario info. It only transmits the altitudes (baro + gps). Other GPSs such as Garmin etrex summit don't do this even if they are equipped with a barometric altimeter. The only data you can get out of a Garmin is the GPS altitude.

So I guess that your recording interval is 2 seconds. The resolution for the altitude is usually 1 meter, so if you climb 1 meter in 2 seconds that makes 0.5 m/s.

I haven't yet played with the polar calculation. Due to Rods recent posting I think it's to complicated to get the right flying conditions.

Cheers
    Gunther

Predeterminado vario recording

Thanks for the reply. Im using an Aircotec XC dual. Some of my earlier flights with the same vario and download settings, last year, had the vario reading in 0.1ms increments but this has now changed to 0.5ms increments.

cheers,

Bob Saville

Predeterminado

Just installed the 6.3k air
    Flights saved to Backup tracks are reloading with vario data.Flights saved to logbook or OLC are losing the vario data on reloading into CompeGPS????

Predeterminado

Hi Rod,

I have loaded flights from the logbook with 6.33k without any problem - vario data are still there. However I didn't save them with 6.33k.

Did you store them as TRK or IGC?

Cheers
    Gunther

Predeterminado

Hi Gunther,
    all my tracklogs are saved in IGC format,my previous version flights are ok pre 6.33d just the new downloads that are saved in 6.33k and in 6.33d/g the backup tracks are ok just anything saved to logbook OLC or normal save

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo