Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: Experiencing lots of troubles with LAND 7.5.2

Unhappy Experiencing lots of troubles with LAND 7.5.2

Hi there,

I am experiencing lots of troubles with my registered version of LAND 7.5.2 Mac version (mac under os 10.7.5)

I wrote allready in the french section but as it seems the french forum is less read, I post my question here too.

Here are some of the troubles I have:

- CompeGPS Downloader is totally ineffective... impossible to download maps.
    - Many crash of bugs with LAND.
    Creating a new hypermap and delete it = crash.
    Trying to copy maps on iPad.... crash.
    Trying to open maps directory on iPad... crash.

Thanks for your help. I paid quite a lot for software I absolutely can't use!

Predeterminado

Hi Leo,

i assume it's not the fact that french forum part is less read than english part, but the fact less people using MAC.
    anyway, i suppose you should contact CompeGPS support(Official Support)
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

I just read it somewhere.... personally I don't mind I can use both language...

Of course I contact the official support....

It's a pitty that the Mac software is less efficient or develop. Why that?
    Because so many people use Ozi for PC (or android) and nothing really powerful exist for mac and/or iPad/iphone.
    TwoNav/Land could be that tool, and honestly I know a lot of people who would be interested using their apple idevices in stad of buying new ones....
    But honestly, actually these two soft where are not "the" tool... (keep the faith??)
    Plus if I shloud buy PC or android stuff, I would use ozi...

But actually what pain me the most is the money I put on two softs that are absolutely not working...
    I see a great potential, but for now it's the disappointment...
    Anyone to make me lie?

Predeterminado

Unfortunately you are right. ;(

I have many crashes with the Mac version of Land 7.5.2.

For some things I have to use the Windows Version running in Parallels.

ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

This version of Land unfortunately looks more like beta than a final version (that I paid full time).

I've found since some answers (thanks support.... like using a soft to totally delete "downloader" before installing the new one, then it works.
    Do no try any contact between Land and my iPad... hope sincerely that would change. I download maps on the ipad trough iTunes.

Honestly, if I have to run windows on my mac, I will use Ozi....
    I use (and paid) Land/twoNav because it's offer something for mac/ipad... if the development is stopped, I will use Ozi.
    But if I could bring my help, I will, plenty idea in stock ;-)

Predeterminado

I'm not sure If I get you wright.

You delete the installed Version of Land and than install the new version?

That's helps?

Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Agra,top of a hill on Lago Maggiore,Italy

Predeterminado

Hello!
    I agree with all your consideration and using mac,iphone and iPad I am in a uncomfortable position like you.
    I dont want to istall Land on virtual machine via parallels also if sometimes I must jump there for other software.......I want toi stay on mac and I ewould like to use all the power
    of mac !
    it's strange there is not a clear "declaration" from Compe about this situation ! ok they strated to work on W but it's high time to do something seriously also on Mac and not
    only take advantages presenting Twonav on Itunes store !
    Compe can be - as you said - the Mac software like ozi is in W ! it's not so difficult to understand ! probably Compe must order some improvement in California and not in
    Cataluna !
    We wait, we believe in Land but improvements must be seen continuously, like on FerrariF1 : every two week something new, more, correct !