Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: Are all of the functions described in the user manual supported in TwoNav for Android

Predeterminado Are all of the functions described in the user manual supported in TwoNav for Android

For over a year I use TwoNav for Android smartphone. I think I have a lot of experience with this program. Many times I also read carefully the user manuals for each version of the program. Currently using the latest version of TwoNav for Android, ie 2.7.7. I use TwoNav on the smartphone Motorola Defy + (MB526).

I have a feeling that either I have something I do not know or can not handle, or some of the functions described in the user manual are not fully supported in TwoNav for Android.

Therefore, I have the following questions:

1) Is it possible, and if so, how to display a graphical representation of the ROUTE?
    The TwoNav 2.7 Smartphone User manual - section 6.2.4 it says "Display a graph representation of your route / track ...". This means that you can view a graphical representation of the route and the trail.

2) How to view a detailed status of the satellites, as shown in Section 2.2 of this user manual?

In addition, I would like to ask what it is in the context menu "Screenshot to Wall"? What's the function?

Predeterminado

Hi KKL,

to 1.)
    no, generally this is actually not possible with Twonav also not with Sportiva, Ultra....
    to 2.)
    but you can access statuspage via menu>status?
    If yes, you simply have to click on the first bar beside the satellite icon. Usually this opens the detail page.

3."Screenshot to Wall"
    i don't know. Maybe a special thing with smartphones(which i don't own) and/or background wallpaper
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav