Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: AVENTURA - BAD service

Predeterminado AVENTURA - BAD service

Be carfull when purchasing TWONAV GPS. The company does not provide guarantee
    I purchased GPS which was nor working well, The company refuses to repare the faulty GPS
    STAY AWAY from this company !!!!!

Predeterminado

Dear Mr. Shrage Kiesari,

I think there's a mistaken, CompeGPS never refuse to accept repair TwoNav GPS in guanrantee.

We checked with RMA service and found that the problem was you sent your GPS with UPS shipping which doesn't do customs tramits. Which results that we can't receive your package here because customs stopped it.
    Please use alternative shipping company. RMA service had contact you several times, we're still waiting for you response.

regards,

iTwoNav

Predeterminado BAD BAD Service

You continue to deney your faulty service.
    I have your document asking me to send you the faulty GPS. You never mentioned not to send with UPS.
    It was Mr. THomas Grothuesmann fro TWONAV which instructed me to send back the GPS.
    So I send it with UPS. I have TWONAV letter stating that yiou REFUSE to clear the faulty GPS from UPS.
    You are sending wrong answers instead of dealing with the problem.
    Now I do not have my faulty GPS and you have my money.
    I demand you RETURN me immediatly my payment.
    I will take all leagal actions to get my money back, or a replacemnt for my faulty GPS
    I do not know who is RMA !
    Regards,
    Shraga Kiesari

Cita Iniciado por iTwoNav Ver mensaje
    Dear Mr. Shrage Kiesari,

I think there's a mistaken, CompeGPS never refuse to accept repair TwoNav GPS in guanrantee.

We checked with RMA service and found that the problem was you sent your GPS with UPS shipping which doesn't do customs tramits. Which results that we can't receive your package here because customs stopped it.
    Please use alternative shipping company. RMA service had contact you several times, we're still waiting for you response.

regards,

iTwoNav

Predeterminado

Dear Mr Shraga Kiesari,

What we can't do is give you a refund or another device without you sending your current device.

We already offer solutions for you:
    - You can send your device with another shipping company and be sure that they can do customs tramits.
    - Or contact with local distributor which we already gave your the contact information.

RMA is Return-Material-Autorization, the after-sale service.

Sorry, but this issue you should deal directly with after-sale service. This is not place for that.

regards,

iTwonav

Predeterminado Problem NOT fixed

Mr. GUY your agent in Israel contacted me to replace faulty AVANTURA GPS
    Mr. GUY is asking for 55 EURO to replace my GPS
    I refuse to pay 55 Euro, after I already paid 80 USD for UPS shippment
    Why do I have to pay again ????????
    If you are unable to solve this problem , please REFUND my payment for the AVANTURA
    Thank you
    Shraga Kiesari - Tel 972-54-4200508

Cita Iniciado por iTwoNav Ver mensaje
    Dear Mr Shraga Kiesari,

What we can't do is give you a refund or another device without you sending your current device.

We already offer solutions for you:
    - You can send your device with another shipping company and be sure that they can do customs tramits.
    - Or contact with local distributor which we already gave your the contact information.

RMA is Return-Material-Autorization, the after-sale service.

Sorry, but this issue you should deal directly with after-sale service. This is not place for that.

regards,

iTwonav