Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Unable to use Air 7.5 with Windows 8

Predeterminado Unable to use Air 7.5 with Windows 8

Since upgrading to Windows 8 I have been unable to use CompeGps air, 7,5. I have tried using in Windows XP mode and all others offered but no good. The mouse cursor returns to the top left of the screen continuously.If I drag the cursor to the right the cursor immediately return to the top left of the screen. This makes the program completely unusable. Has anyone else had this problem, I would appreciate any help. I have also tried to load the latest beta version, the problem still exist,

regards

Bob Saville

Predeterminado Unable to use Air 7.5 with Windows 8

The problem I have, mentioned in the previous post, only happens when maps which are automatically downloaded from the internet are being used. Once I close those maps CompeGps work as normal, I can then load my own maps. Has anyone else found this problem, the mouse moves by itself to the top left of the screen. Its impossible to use the mouse to close the program for example because the cursor springs back to the top left. This may be a problem particular to my computer. I am using an Acer Aspire S7 with Windows 8, cheers, Bob Saville

Predeterminado

Hello Bob,

while using W7 i don't encountered those kind of problems.

I assume it's any kind of driver issue, mouse driver or graphics card driver.

As still no other user reported it here: did you contact CompeGPS official support?
    If not, please do it Official Support
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav