Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Big problem with tracklogs

Predeterminado Big problem with tracklogs

Hi, i have this BIG problems with Twonav Iphone:

almost every time i record a track, the recording stops working at some point, usually when i stop walking or biking for some time, when i rest or stop for whatever reason.

When i start walking again (or biking, or whatever), the recording does not resume, i have to manually re-enter in twonav to restart the recording.
    This is happening from quite some time, even in the older versions, now i run Twonav 2.9 on my iphone 5 with ios 6.1.4, and it's a huge problem in my opinion, because track recording is one of the most important features in a navigation devices/software.

Keep in mind i tried every setting to make it work in a reliable way:

In settings - tracklogs - File - i tried all the options, Automatic or By Time or By Distance, didnt solve the problem.

In settings - Autonomy - "Disconnect GPS if minimize", i selected "If not recording track" or "No" (to keep the gps always working), but i still had the same problem.

Please help me solve this problem because it's absurd that an application of the level of Twonav cannot be used as a reliable tracking device.

Predeterminado

nobody else has this problem?
    I think it's a big issue, how come nobody is complaining about this??

Predeterminado

Hi Capibara
    Cita Iniciado por capibara Ver mensaje
    In settings - tracklogs - File - i tried all the options, Automatic or By Time or By Distance, didnt solve the problem.
    This only defines the way/intervalls used for tracklogging.
    So this shouldn't have any effect like stopping tracklog.
    In settings - Autonomy - "Disconnect GPS if minimize", i selected "If not recording track" or "No" (to keep the gps always working), but i still had the same problem.
    Might be that the values are mixed, so that "No" means "Yes" and viceversa. This would be a Bug.
    But probably you already tested this.

usually when i stop walking or biking for some time, when i rest or stop for whatever reason.
    When i start walking again (or biking, or whatever), the recording does not resume,
    Whats about the "Disconnect GPS when stop" setting?
    With this setting, if the device gets aware that you have stopped for some time it stops GPS-Receiver=no data to record in tracklog.
    Usually you will be prompted with a message box to restart(or not) the GPS-receiver.

BTW.

don't you contact CompeGPS Official Support ?
    Última edición por papaluna; 16/04/2014 a las 18:00
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav