Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Remember last GPS type for Autodetect

Predeterminado Remember last GPS type for Autodetect

Hi,

the default configuration for the communication is set to "Autodetect" which is quite a good thing. However it would be more convenient if CompeGPS would remember the last type of GPS it has successfully detected and test this first. If this fails, the usual routine could start.

This would facilitate downloading especially for those guys (like me ) who use 2 types of GPS which makes it impossible to use a fixed setting for the GPS type.

Cheers
    Gunther

Predeterminado Re: Remember last GPS type for Autodetect

Cita Iniciado por Gunther
    Hi,

the default configuration for the communication is set to "Autodetect" which is quite a good thing. However it would be more convenient if CompeGPS would remember the last type of GPS it has successfully detected and test this first. If this fails, the usual routine could start.

This would facilitate downloading especially for those guys (like me ) who use 2 types of GPS which makes it impossible to use a fixed setting for the GPS type.

Cheers
    Gunther
    Its a good idea,

I use a PPC program GPSGate which make a virtual port to connect all the programs to it. So the compegps is allways configure with this virtual port despite the gps.

When i start the bluetooth it ask me to select a GPS, and the compegps don't see the difference.
    Great Masterbetion System

Predeterminado

Hi

Every time I install a new Beta or version, I must reconfigure this.

I think it's a good idea.

I vote for it.

I wish you a happy new year
    NOVATOR