Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: 6.4 Bugs

Predeterminado 6.4 Bugs

Hi Guys,
    Any news on when the G record bugs and uploading to the new OLC will be fixed.
    None of my flights have been validated by the OLC when using 6.4.
    I have had to use other software for downloading flights to get a valid G record.

thanks Rod

Predeterminado Re: 6.4 Bugs

Cita Iniciado por Rod Merigan
    Hi Guys,
    Any news on when the G record bugs and uploading to the new OLC will be fixed.
    None of my flights have been validated by the OLC when using 6.4.
    I have had to use other software for downloading flights to get a valid G record.

thanks Rod
    Hi Rod,

Paragliders seem to be a minority here . Especially those, who can do XC in winter :wink:

Cheers
    Gunther
    Adventure := Lack of Planning

Predeterminado

Hi Rod,

I just looked into the german DHV forum regarding the OLC. There is a very long thread on problems with the OLC. They obviously have changed a lot for the new season and not all of the functionality seems to be OK.

So maybe it is related to the server side.

Cheers
    Gunther
    Adventure := Lack of Planning

Predeterminado

Hi Gunther ,
    I have been talking to Manel about these problems, if you save an IGC file vario data etc is stripped from the file.
    The file header shows to expect this data so when its missing I suspect it upsets the G record.
    I have run the G record validation software Vali-XMP.exe on files saved by 6.4 and I am not getting a valid G record.

Yes, there has been some good flying days here, but a shortage of people to fly with and the problem of not having retrieves. We are pretty sparsely populated here and if you haven't got retreives organised you may not be able to hitch a ride if you land to far from a major highway.