Resultados 1 al 8 de 8

Tema: TrackAttack and Virtual Coach - TwoNav V3.1

Angry TrackAttack and Virtual Coach - TwoNav V3.1

Hi,

I give up ... 3 days I try to make work Trackattack and "virtual coach" TwoNav V3.1 Android.
    Let me explain:
    - I setup a new page with distance and speed versus coach
    - I go to "start!" then "training" and "TrackAttack" and I select a track (GPX of an old tracklog or a gpx file from a website for example)
    - Once selected the trace appears on the map and I realize that there is a blue cross at the first point.

Then I start recording. In the manual it is indicated that green cursor representing the displacement previously done goes into action so that the fields Distance and Speed ​​Coach must update.
    Or in my case, none of that! As soon as I approach the first point of the track it says "Arrived at the goal" ... no appearance of green cursor and no uptodate of the Virtual Coach fields.

I tried to take other gpx, inverted track...

I leave it to you because I despair.

Thank you in advance,
    Alex

Predeterminado

Hello Alex,

one thing in advance, i don't use Android, but mostly Twonav on Sportiva is very similar.
    Cita Iniciado por alexff Ver mensaje
    Hi,
    Let me explain:
    - I setup a new page with distance and speed versus coach
    - I go to "start!" then "training" and "TrackAttack" and I select a track (GPX of an old tracklog or a gpx file from a website for example)
    - Once selected the trace appears on the map and I realize that there is a blue cross at the first point.

Then I start recording.
    Usual way for me to start TRACKATTACK is:
    - START
    - TRAINING
    - TRACKATTACK
    - a)
    Tracklist=> open a track + choose it by tapping on it
    or
    -b)Tracklist=> choosing an already opend track from the list by tapping on it
    -TRIP PREVIEW window
    - green START button(lower right corner)

Than i can see 2 pointers on the map page, one for me and one(by default green) for virtual coach.
    The blue cross actually i only see on the WindowsPC version but not on Sportiva. Afaik it is a bug.

As soon as I approach the first point of the track it says "Arrived at the goal" ... no appearance of green cursor and no uptodate of the Virtual Coach fields.
    This might be a round course problem combined with FULL SETTINGS>NAVIGATION>"NEXT WAYPOINT" setting.
    For example: if start+end point are very close and setting is "radius of any next waypoint", it might be that end point is verified.

But anyway for the period before reaching the point and the "objective reached" message was shown, the virtual coach pointer should be visible.
    Ok, theoretically, if the speed inside the track you follow is extremly high(by any reason), it could be that the coach is already far away.

Another possiblity is the setting for AUTOROUTE.
    Navigation of tracks needs "Straight line" not "automatic calculation".
    Generally you should be at the starting point of the track or very close.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

OMG it's working !
    Thanks so lot!
    Actually the issue was due to "automatic calculation" in the Navigation mode, as soon as I changed it to "Straight line" the green cursor appeared!

Now just an extra question:
    When I start a record with the TrackAttack mode, even if I'm far away from te begining of the track the green cursor starts to move.
    So do you know if there is an option to start recording only when we reach the first waypoint of the track (to be precisely synchronised with the green cursor)?

Many thanks for your quick and very clear help!
    Alex

Predeterminado

Hi Alex,
    perfect.
    y're welcome.

First off all, there is a scenario i forgot to mention.
    Tracks have to have valid timestamps. Usually this will be. So i forgot to mention. But might be you will find tracks in www were they were removed or even never had been in. Within the tracks contextual menu you can find a tool to assign time/speed which you might use in such cases.

OMG it's working !
    Now just an extra question:
    When I start a record with the TrackAttack mode, even if I'm far away from te begining of the track the green cursor starts to move.
    So do you know if there is an option to start recording only when we reach the first waypoint of the track (to be precisely synchronised with the green cursor)?
    1. Manual 3.2.2.1 Tool Bar
    near end of page you can see extra buttons. It is the second button from the right (Synchronize virtual coach).
    Unfortunately there persists a bug, that if you have customized your toolbar, it might be that these buttons are not shown.

You can simply choose the track as destination without "TRACKATTTACK" e.g.via START>FILES>TRACKS. Depending on the type of AUTOROUTE setting and available maps, you will be guided turnbyturn or simply by a straight guiding line.
    If you will insure in straight line mode that you will be guided to the starting point and not to closed point to your actual position you can choose the start point of track instead of track as destination.
    Once you reached it, you simply change destination e.g. via mappage bottom bar toolbutton>change dest>TRAINING>TRACKATTACK

Unfortunately there seems to be actually a bug regarding respecting tracklog / navigation synchronisation. So even if resetting of triplog is set to NO OR ASKING,
    it will be resetted.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Predeterminado

Hi Gert,

Definitively you know everything!
    Indeed I custumized my toolbar, that's maybe why these extra buttons do not appear.
    Any kind of solution to make them appear again (uninstall/install)?

Predeterminado

I confirm, I just make the test:
    Uninstall and then use the default toolbar --> extra buttons appear !

Do you know if there already is a ticket reporting this bug?

Anyway many thanks for your decisive help!
    Alex

Predeterminado

Hello Alex,

unfortunately CompeGPS removed the option to reset the toolbar.
    Actually there is only the option to return to default config for whole Twonavsystem(settings>system>device>return default)
    I don't know how ANDROID version is working. Main problem is that you not have access to all files without root access.
    The customized settings for toolbar are usually stored in a file called TwMenuTOOLBAR.cxml.
    There exist a file TwMenuTOOLBAR_D.cxml. This file contain the default tools.
    So if you would have access you could either copy TwMenuTOOLBAR_D.cxml =>TwMenuTOOLBAR.cxml, which would be like resetting toolbar or you could copy missing tools from one file to the other.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Predeterminado

Ok, fine, i was to late.
    Anyway the information might be helpful.

Yes, i already reported it longer time ago.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

Etiquetas para este tema