Resultados 1 al 9 de 9

Tema: Cannot register my product and cannot use software key I bought

Predeterminado Cannot register my product and cannot use software key I bought

Hi All

I have two problems

1. I cannot register my product - when I type in the promotional code it give me an error saying it was expecting my city.
    2. I bought the software update - I have a code - but when I put this in my software it also gives me an error

regretting buying this gps already

twonav ultra
    windows 7
    chrome

Predeterminado

You must go to www.comepgps.com and then click on "MyTwoNav" link on the upper section of the page.
    Login with your user and password and then you can see all your products and you can install it from there.

Hope it helps...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

tried this this does not work - gives me error GR360 and asks me for a town name - when I put the town name in say wrong promo code - I also hate that it will not give me an english language web site..

Predeterminado

All the web page is multilingual. You can change as you want.
    Anyway, I don't know what is the town name that is telling you. Submit a ticket on the support page and get the direct assist from CompeTeam.
    http://support.compegps.com/
    Also have a look into the faqs section:
    http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...69/faq-english

Predeterminado

the page is not multilingual - when i try and go to the comegps page it defaults to italian - even when i choose other countries and other currencies it will not move off italian

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por SKIRABBIT Ver mensaje
    the page is not multilingual
    sorry, but it's definitely multilingual. I just checked it. For me everthing is working like expected.
    I assume it could be a browser issue. First clear your browsers cache before trying it again.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

I am really hoping someone here can help - as the support from twonav has been dismal - horrible really. I cannot register my product - I have tried on both the english page and the italain one. I get an error that says error "GR360 please enter the city" when I try and add my promotional code. I have sent my promotional code to support and asked them to either register my product or give me a code that works - NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!

As a second question is there anyway I can update the software on my twonav ultra 2.9 - following the instructions on the manual does not work!!!! I can see the device connected to my pc but the contextual menu which comes up is NOT the same as shown in the manual and there is no option to update. I tried to download the software - which is horrible and of course since I have not been able to register my product is limited and actually will not find or connect to my twonav - tells me the port is in use by some other device - but I have no other devices connected. og ps every time I get an error everthing on my webpage goes back to spanish. Biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen - twonav need to get some proper programmers

Predeterminado

Submit a ticket on the Compe Support:
    http://support.compegps.com/

This is just an user forum, not a support page... hope you can understand me...

For updating your twonav software, connect your GPS to your PC, go to CompeGPS Land software, right click on the TwoNav_Ultra section (on the right of the screen), and then Update software.
    Better explained here:
    http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...icle/View/405/

Hope it helps

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por SKIRABBIT Ver mensaje
    I have sent my promotional code to support and asked them to either register my product or give me a code that works - NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!
    In cases of purchasing + registration you have the possiblity to call CompeGPs by phone:
    http://support.compegps.com/spanish/...42/257/support
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav