Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: Logbook Calendar

Predeterminado Logbook Calendar

Hello,

I see that you are able to export the .mdb file from the logbook as it is an MS Access file. What are you using for the calendar please. How is the logbook data viewed in the calendar. I would like to add some rides that i did not record on my GPS but you do not have an edit mode for the calendar (which you should) to add distance and perhaps notes to. You should make each record in the calendar (especially distance be able to be edited in calendar mode). In the meantime how can i take the .mdb file and view it on another pc in calendar mode please?
    Última edición por asmiles; 06/03/2015 a las 12:58

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por asmiles Ver mensaje
    I see that you are able to export the .mdb file from the logbook as it is an MS Access file. What are you using for the calendar please.
    I assume, that the calendary view is created by CGPSL using the data in the track-table contained in the mdb-file.
    How is the logbook data viewed in the calendar. I would like to add some rides that i did not record on my GPS
    s.a.
    Either you create manually a track in a way that it at least contains all needed data and import it than into the logbook or you add a dataset using MS Access or OpenOffice.

you do not have an edit mode for the calendar (which you should) to add distance and perhaps notes to. You should make each record in the calendar (especially distance be able to be edited in calendar mode).
    Suggestions => http://compegps.uservoice.com/forums/83987-general
    In the meantime how can i take the .mdb file and view it on another pc in calendar mode please?
    Copy+paste the mdb file of the logbook to the other PC and open it with CGPSL.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Etiquetas para este tema