Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: GPS functionality with Windows 8.1?

Predeterminado GPS functionality with Windows 8.1?

Hi everybody,

Before buying a new tablet PC with Windows 8.1 and a GPS sensor I would like to know if somebody has tested if built-in GPS works with Land. (Because it is integrated GPS and Windows 8.1, there is the "new" way of providing GPS data called Windows Location Provider.)

Additionally, it would be nice to have the pinch-to-zoom function in Land, too in the near future. It is not working with the actual version (or is it just my configuration?).

Thank you!

Scot

Predeterminado

Hi, Scot
    Cita Iniciado por SportivaScot Ver mensaje
    Hi everybody,
    Before buying a new tablet PC with Windows 8.1 and a GPS sensor I would like to know if somebody has tested if built-in GPS works with Land. (Because it is integrated GPS and Windows 8.1, there is the "new" way of providing GPS data called Windows Location Provider.)
    Obviously nobody seems to use these configuration. In any case, you should provide exact data(manufacturer, model) about what tablet PC you plan to buy.
    Afaik "Windows Location Provider" is nothing more as a driver, which can be deactivated, if this is needed.
    However, i think it is better you contact CompeGPS Support(Official Support)

Cita Iniciado por SportivaScot Ver mensaje
    Additionally, it would be nice to have the pinch-to-zoom function in Land, too in the near future. It is not working with the actual version (or is it just my configuration?).
    No, it is not implemented yet. And no user can fullfill your feature request / suggestion.
    The place to post your suggestion is at http://compegps.uservoice.com/forums/83987-general or simply press "suggestion" Button on the left border of this site.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav