Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: TwoNav and heart rate monitor

Predeterminado TwoNav and heart rate monitor

I use with success TwoNav for Android with a smartphone ASUS Zenfone 2 with Bluetooth 4.0 (but does not have Bluetooth Smart !).
    I want to buy a chest strap (or arm) to monitor my heart activity (heart rate monitor).
    Does anyone know models (Polar, Beurer, Garmin, Tom Tom, Suunto, etc.) that work perfectly with TwoNav for Android?
    Tanks in advance

Predeterminado

Hi Marce,

I've got a Polar H7 HRM which I've had no trouble interfacing to various apps. But I've had no luck in getting it working with TwoNav 334. TwoNav doesn't detect it. It's BlueTooth 4.0 with Bluetooth LE android 6.01, and should work AFAIK. If you did manage to get something working I'd be really interested to know...

Predeterminado

It started working for no reason I can come up with. No updates to TwoNav, but one or two security updates to my phone and it just started working and has done ever since

Predeterminado HRM Working

Oddly, it all started working. I've no idea why. One day I just decided to give it another try prior to submitting a bug report and TwoNav detected the monitor, connected OK and got HRM readings. Typical.

I wish I knew why it is working now, but I've absolutely no idea. AFAIK the setup is the same and I've not re-installed anything and I connected to the HRM using the same steps I tried in the past and it's the same TwoNav version.

Still, just happy it works.