Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: Charging with battery pack (power bank)

Predeterminado Charging with battery pack (power bank)

Hi!

When charging the Anima with a battery pack, I notice the pack gets empty too fast. I'm connecting the Anima in the evening and when charging is long finished in the morning, I notice the Anima is still a little bit warm. So I suppose, it is running while charging. So how do I charge my Anima being switched completely off. I mean nothing shown on the screen, maybe just the led showing full or charging.
    The only way I see at the moment, is to charge the battery with an universal charger outside of the Anima, which would be disappointing.

Predeterminado

Hi,
    with proper settings of "shutdown screen" setting it is possible.
    For example "10 sec" => after 10 sec the screen is shutdown = battery symbol not shown, only led indicating recharging of device
    http://manual.twonav.com/manual/twon...recharging.htm
    http://manual.twonav.com/manual/twon...87autonomy.htm
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

That "10 sec" do affect only the screen displayed, when shutting down. You have that time period to cancel the shutdown process.

It maybe had to do with option "do not shut down when plugged".

But it doesn't behave the same every time. Sometimes it did shut down, even with that option set.

Predeterminado

sorry, i thought the explanations given in chapter 8.7 autonomy of Manual ANIMA 3.3 are understandable.
    http://manual.twonav.com/manual/twon...87autonomy.htm

Shutdown screen: Time interval to automatically switch the screen off. => after the time period which you can set here, the display is turned off

Shutdown backlight: Time interval to automatically switch the backlight function off (screen is still on). Shutting down screen saves more energy than shutting down backlight function. => after the period which you can set here, the back light of display is turned off, the screen it self stays on(respecting settings for shutdown screen)

Do not shutdown if plugged: If enabled, screen shutdown time is not applied, leaving the device with the screen on during all the trip. => if the checkbox is checked and the device is/will be connected to an external energy supply, the screen will never be shutdown, despite of settings made in shutdown screen

Protection against unplug: In order to prevent the device from discharging, in case it is disconnected accidentally from the power source, TwoNav will detect the unplugging. If no interaction is done, TwoNav will shut down after 30 minutes.=> if the checkbox is checked and the device is connected to an external energy supply, and you disconnect them, user input is requested within 30 minutes period to continue. System is shutdown immediately if you touch screen outside from the message box

I surely didn't tested every combination but didn't noticed a problem until yet sorry
    Última edición por papaluna; 14/08/2016 a las 13:26
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por papaluna Ver mensaje
    sorry, i thought the explanations given in chapter 8.7 autonomy of Manual ANIMA 3.3 are understandable.
    Sorry, I understood "shutdown screen" as the screen displayed while shutting down and not as "shutting down the screen".

But it seems nothing of that has to do with my charging problem, as I noticed the battery symbol still on the screen in the Morning, the device being warm and the power pack almost empty. So it did shut down half way but not fully. As it happened only once, it's maybe just bug, showing not in regular manner. The other times, there was nothing on the screen, just the green led lightning, as I though it should be.