Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Passing from land 7 to land 8.1: once installed I am not able to enter reg. code

Predeterminado Passing from land 7 to land 8.1: once installed I am not able to enter reg. code

I just buy the upgrade from land 7 to 8.1.

Downlaoded, installed, 1st time run, entered the registration code 1st time but unsuccessfully.

Now every time I run land 8.1 a pop up asks me to log in, I do it,
    next pop up is "activation", ist says: to use LAND press continue.

Next pop up I guess should be "enter the registration code" but I get instead a pop up that says:
    land is not activated and it will be closed. please reopen the application and follow instructions for activation.

I am using windows 10.

I found a suggestion that says to install basic trial version before the upgrade but I did proceed directly to buy the premium version.
    May be it is because this reason?

Anyway I am not able to find a trial version on the site.

Tryed also unistalling land 7 and 8.1 and reinstalling land 8.1 only: same behaviour.

The fact is that we are in Christmas time and if I open a ticket I have to wait several days to get an answer so I decided to ask to the forum 1st.
    Thanks for any help!

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por borgofumo Ver mensaje
    Anyway I am not able to find a trial version on the site.
    There doen't exist a special trial version.

You can download the actual version from the downloadpage http://www.twonav.com/en/support/downloads.
    In general you only have to register at myTwonav to be able to use that version as Trial for 30 Days.
    After 30 days, Basic(Free) version should be available
    If you have already a MyTwonav account( it's your case ) you don't have to register.
    On Startup of LAND 8 and if a internet connection is available, LAND will asked you to connect/Login to our myTwonav account.
    Once you have entered username/password, after next start of LAND, no internet connection is needed for usage of LAND. you only must establish it, if you wanna access CompeGPS mapshop of MAPS section of your myTwonav.

If no internet connection is available or if you disconnect it temporariley and login data to myTwonav account aren't already entered, on start a message box is opend, showning Device-ID of LAND and a Link to a webpage http://www.twonav.com/activate where you can manually activate licence.

For the moment i don't know what has gone wrong.
    However,
    1. credentials have to be entered => done by entering of MyTwonav username/Password ( check if credentials set in FILES>OPTIONS>LAND>CREDENTIALS
    2. Licence has to be activated => entering registraton code => you can check the status of LAND in SOFTWARE section of your myTwonav account http://www.twonav.com/en/customer/account/create/

However,
    I would go to http://www.twonav.com/activate and manually activate licence and create a licence key file *.mkeyb and copy it to LAND \program data folder of you PC( e.g c:\ProgramData\Land8\)
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Predeterminado

Thanks Papaluna.
    I did try following instructions and using windows vista and windows 7: no results.
    Later I did try by creating and using an other account:
    I was able to register the 30 days trial version and later to enter my registration code so my problem is fixed even if I did follow a "strange" way...
    ciao

Predeterminado

Hello i have the same problem... i will try to use anothe occount, but please fix this i want to use the old one!

Predeterminado

I just tryed and keep says that the trial time of 30 is expired... any other solution? i need this for tomorrow!

Predeterminado

Hi,
    Cita Iniciado por alevici Ver mensaje
    I just tryed and keep says that the trial time of 30 is expired... any other solution? i need this for tomorrow!
    you have to contact the offical support as this is mainly a users form.

You can submit a ticket to support HERE.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav