Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: Bugs and questions

Predeterminado Bugs and questions

When I try to find a route and if the distance is too long (about 800 kms and more) I get and error message tell me out of memory).

If I go to advanced options, I have the "old" CompeGPS Pocket windows options, and if I want to close this window, I have to move this windows to be able to see the up right corner of the windows to close it. It's the same problem in the GPS/Battery windows, when I click Options, the GPS Option Windows is too wide to be able to close the window.

Last question (for the moment ) Compe TwoNav don't modify my battery and light setting so my PDA lights off and then shut down after 5 Min (Windows default options)

Is Compe Twonav WM2006 compatible ?

Thanks a lot for your patience your answers and your software.

Predeterminado

No answer ?
    every body is a la playa del sol

Predeterminado

Still no ideas

Predeterminado

More than one month and STILL NO ANSWERS.

Does anybody here ever heard about TwoNav ????

Maybe I'm dreaming

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado Re: Bugs and questions

Cita Iniciado por woaloo
    When I try to find a route and if the distance is too long (about 800 kms and more) I get and error message tell me out of memory).
    We will release soon the 1.1 version, so probably this bug will be no more present.
    Nevertheless, if you want, you can give me more details about it.

Cita Iniciado por woaloo
    If I go to advanced options, I have the "old" CompeGPS Pocket windows options, and if I want to close this window, I have to move this windows to be able to see the up right corner of the windows to close it. It's the same problem in the GPS/Battery windows, when I click Options, the GPS Option Windows is too wide to be able to close the window.
    The "toowide" effect was only appearing on very few device (my Rom updated MioA701 for example but no others devices at CompeGPS).
    All in all, the new 1.1 version will remove all old windows style windows.

Cita Iniciado por woaloo
    Last question (for the moment ) Compe TwoNav don't modify my battery and light setting so my PDA lights off and then shut down after 5 Min (Windows default options)
    Yes, in 1.0 we used the windows default settings.
    In 1.1 you will find more options to master the backlight and even more :wink:

Cita Iniciado por woaloo
    Is Compe Twonav WM2006 compatible ?
    Next release should be (to be honest I precisely don't know the current status but it is in our ToDo list)

Predeterminado

Thanks a lot Pascal for all this answers.
    I can see that holidays are far now !!!

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por woaloo
    Thanks a lot Pascal for all this answers.
    I can see that holidays are far now !!!
    You have to know 2 things:
    1- August in Spain is very special: all spanish people take a lot of holidays during this month. A lot of societies close (for example we were unable to do many things during August) and so a lot of people at Compe have taken some vacations but a core team was still there and TwoNav has made a lot of progress during this month :wink: . So activity everywhere in Spain in August is slow.

2- Our forum is mainly managed by external people to Compe : sort of Compe community. So we prefer to let this community work by itself than to make the Forum our main support system. Nevertheless, for TwoNav which is quite new, we will try to improve our presence