Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: map borders not working?

Predeterminado map borders not working?

Although some of my maps have street and placenames surrounding the actual map (handy to lookup and find a street/placename), I have clearly defined the actual map borders.
    Obviously, when navigating, I do not want the moving map to show this part of the map or, worse, navigate on these street/placenames...

In compePocket version 2.7 (also 2.61 I believe) moving map unfortunately does navigate in and shows those areas, when I expect it to change to the next available map (having auto search maps on) or seemlessly go over into the bigger underlying map that is already open.
    This is exactly as it works in the compeGPS Land version (PC version) where the map borders are being taken into consideration. As soon as a map (with place/streetnames) is outlined by another bigger map, the smaller map is simply cut-off to the predefined map borders (the street/placenames have simply "fallen" off) allowing seemless view/navigation.

Is this a known issue in the compePocket version and is there a solution (yet)?

Predeterminado

The compepocket version doesn't support map borders. You must cut it from the map from PC version (selection tool from CompeLandPC).

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado request for change

Can I ask for a request for change, i.e. to implement this feature in a future release?
    OziExplorer Pocket PC version does take into account the map borders...
    Thanks!

Predeterminado

I have replayed you in the other post...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...