Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: Pocket Land: map borders

Predeterminado Pocket Land: map borders

In the compeGPS Land version map borders are taken into account in a perfect way (when in moving map or having a map on top of another).
    Can you implement the same feature in a future release for the Pocket PC version?

I used to work with OziExplorer Pocket PC version that takes into account the map borders and have quite a few maps where I have the surrounding street and place names, convenient to find my way around, but I do not want to see or navigate over the street or placenames while navigating in/with moving map...
    Thanks!

Predeterminado Re: Pocket Land: map borders

I guess PDA doesn't have powerful for do it... anyway it could be great if it will be possible...

Cita Iniciado por bins
    I used to work with OziExplorer Pocket PC version that takes into account the map borders and have quite a few maps where I have the surrounding street and place names, convenient to find my way around, but I do not want to see or navigate over the street or placenames while navigating in/with moving map...
    But Ozi only support one map. If you have only one map it's easy to do it, but when you have 2 or 3 map is more dificult for the CPU of a PDA...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

OK, so maybe not automatic "cutting off" of maps at map border (with 2 or 3 maps loaded), but how about only implementing that when navigating in moving map the navigation stops on the one map where the map border ends and starts on a next map where the map border begins... (so no more "navigating" on white areas and street/place names)
    That is pretty much the same feature as OziExplorer...

Predeterminado

Ahm!, that's sound good!!!

I vote for it too
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...