Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Vectorial maps on Pocket Land 2,71

Predeterminado Vectorial maps on Pocket Land 2,71

I've recently bought a licence for the pocket version(I'm using the PV version since more than 2 years) and I have some problems with the maps:

1) Vectorial maps; it's possible to see the MPVF (fast vectorial maps) but with different characteristic of the original vectorial map (MPV) so the red big tracks becames black small lines and appear on the screen only at very high zoom level(very difficult to see)

2) Also it's not possible to visualize a vectorial map above a raster map (as it's possible on the PC Land version). That it's real pity !

3) Also if I open a raster map (Rmap) and an altitude map (cdem) the map it's not well visualized (only a very small portion of the map appear)

4) I've also saved a vectorial map (MPV) with the imp extension, but pocket land open the file and nothing appen (I'd put in the PDA memory both file imp and mpv)

Thanks for your help.

Bye

Paolo

Predeterminado Re: Vectorial maps on Pocket Land 2,71

Cita Iniciado por paoloc1
    1) Vectorial maps; it's possible to see the MPVF (fast vectorial maps) but with different characteristic of the original vectorial map (MPV) so the red big tracks becames black small lines and appear on the screen only at very high zoom level(very difficult to see)
    Yes. Open de MPVF file on the PC version. Change the color and other properties of your layers. Right click on the map and save the new Clay (Layer Definition). Copy this CLAY on the same folder of the map on your PDA and that's all...

2) Also it's not possible to visualize a vectorial map above a raster map (as it's possible on the PC Land version). That it's real pity !
    I don't understand this... I can open an ECW and a MPVF, and if the vectorial map is on top, I can see both of it without problems. Check the position of the maps...

3) Also if I open a raster map (Rmap) and an altitude map (cdem) the map it's not well visualized (only a very small portion of the map appear)
    Could you put an snapshot of this? Anyway, I guess cdem is not very useful on the PDA for me...

4) I've also saved a vectorial map (MPV) with the imp extension, but pocket land open the file and nothing appen (I'd put in the PDA memory both file imp and mpv)
    CompePocket only support MPVF, CDEM, ECW and RMAP files .

And remember, the best combination right now is:
    CompeLand 6.6 & CompePocket 2.7 or up

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Thanks for the very quick answer;

Item 3) is ok now (I've upgraded version 2.71 and works fine)

Item 1) I've derivated the MPV map from tracks (about 9.000 tracks) I've tried the right clik on the map but I could'nt find how to change the tracks lines properties and if there is the possibility to change all the tracks with a single oepration ?

Item 2) probably if I succed with item 1) I can better check this issue.

Item 4) OK

At the moment I've installed 2.71 per pocket and 6.51 for PC. I will install 6.6 today to check any improvement on these items.

Thanks.

Paolo

Hi I' ve right now installed land rel. 6.6 and now the MPVF map can be generated muck better. The zoom level is OK and on the PDA are completely visible, but the line are black and small (only with high zoom if you click on the track they becomes red !). But this is quite good. If I load the raster map before the mpvf map the visualization of the raster map (rmap) is not ok (increasing zoom the rmap gradually disappear). If I load the mpvf map and after the Rmap it seems they works OK and the Rmap stay visible also with high zoom.

Thanks Paolo

Predeterminado Re: Vectorial maps on Pocket Land 2,71

Item 1) I've derivated the MPV map from tracks (about 9.000 tracks) I've tried the right clik on the map but I could'nt find how to change the tracks lines properties and if there is the possibility to change all the tracks with a single oepration ?
    You must open the data tree with this icon:

Expand your map, and modify the layers with your color, thin, etc.

Now, right click on it and save the clay definition.

Check the "Modify MPVF and VMAP layers" on this link:
    http://www.compegps.com/2006/index.p...0en&opcion=4_6

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Now all is clear !

Thanks

Paolo