Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: MLR crashing my computer

Predeterminado MLR crashing my computer

I had this problem last year and was hoping it would just go away with the new v6 of CompeGPS Competition but it hasn't. I am able to download track logs from an MLR GPS but whenever I try to upload waypoints, it crashes my entire computer.

It is the same MLR GPS each time as I only have one pilot (at this point) using the MLR (they are not very popular in North America) but if more show up, it adds almost 10 minutes per upload as I have to restart the computer...

Any ideas?

Predeterminado

hi, i had the same problem at the monarca, i´m not sure, but i think it has something to do with the serial/usb adapters, what do you use? on the other computer i had for the same comp, i didn´t have this problem, this one still had the actual serial port, also garmin gps took a loooooong time to download on the one with no physical serial port, i was using Cgps 6.1b, so maybe there´´s the problem.

Predeterminado

I use Keyspan USB adapters (single and four-port models). It looks like MLRs are being used less and less...

Predeterminado

going back to this one, the problem went away after service pack 2, maybe something to do with USB drivers?
    those MLR are still used a lot in Europe, so they will keep popping up now and then.