Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Binatone navtech

Predeterminado Binatone navtech

Hi,

I´ve bought a Binatone GPS, wich has the navtech software installed.

I would like to try use compegps in there, but i can´t acess the windows in order to do it. Even using the data cable, and moving the compegps soft into it, when i turn on the gps it starts automatically in the navtech soft..

any ideas how i can trick the original sofware...

thanx

Predeterminado

Hallo,

Cita Iniciado por Philkill Ver mensaje
    I would like to try use compegps in there, but i can´t acess the windows in order to do it. Even using the data cable, and moving the compegps soft into it, when i turn on the gps it starts automatically in the navtech soft..
    On a PNA can you only use a software, there build for this PNA only. Not other software is in normally possible to using. If you need a universal solution, the PDA is a better solution as a PNA.

greetings Joern Weber

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Joern_Weber Ver mensaje
    Hallo,

On a PNA can you only use a software, there build for this PNA only. Not other software is in normally possible to using. If you need a universal solution, the PDA is a better solution as a PNA.

greetings Joern Weber
    Thanx Joern,

the problem is that i´ve already bought the PNA, and i know that there are others pna that can be installed alternative navigation software.. but from other makers

if anyone knows how to trick the this pna from Binantone..

thanx

Predeterminado

Hello,

Cita Iniciado por Philkill Ver mensaje
    and i know that there are others pna that can be installed alternative navigation software.. but from other makers
    Ok, in this case you need a hacker and not serious help.

greetings Joern Weber

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado

The easy method is to find the .exe of the installed software (for example binatone.exe) and to rename twonav.exe by this name in the same place.
    If the easy method doesn't work, it is more complex to do. Try to find on internet how to access the WinCE file explorer, then you will be able to install what you want.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Pascal Ver mensaje
    The easy method is to find the .exe of the installed software (for example binatone.exe) and to rename twonav.exe by this name in the same place.
    If the easy method doesn't work, it is more complex to do. Try to find on internet how to access the WinCE file explorer, then you will be able to install what you want.
    thanx

gonna try