Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Navigation mode problem

Predeterminado Navigation mode problem

Hi,

I upgraded to 1.31 (from 1.2), Vmaps07, on an Asus P526, WM6, everything went well. At once in Street navigation mode, when I insert an adress or use it from the favorites,

each time an error message occurs (see screenshot): undef. exception. TRedMapa::calcula_Caminc

and then, there is only a direct line to the target instead of the navigation. Obviouly it does not indicate the route to be taken.
    Is this problem (or a workaround) known?
    Rgds lichi02
    Imágenes adjuntadas Imágenes adjuntadas

Predeterminado

Hello,

Cita Iniciado por lichi02 Ver mensaje

I upgraded to 1.31 (from 1.2), Vmaps07, on an Asus P526, WM6, everything went well. At once in Street navigation mode, when I insert an adress or use it from the favorites,

each time an error message occurs (see screenshot): undef. exception. TRedMapa::calcula_Caminc

and then, there is only a direct line to the target instead of the navigation. Obviouly it does not indicate the route to be taken.
    Is this problem (or a workaround) known?
    Rgds lichi02
    The map for the wanted and for the current address must before load in TwoNav.
    It must also exist a way from destination to the target for the current vehicle. Please check settings for vehicle mode.

Notice, the map of the year 2007 don't work transnational. The map of 2008 do it.

And yes, a unattended error is in all cases a bug.

btw. If you speaking German then you can me ask public also in German language. Please don't not with private mail.

greetings from Germany Joern Weber

Predeterminado

Thanks, Joern,

this is an important information - I wondered why the 2007 map did not accept transnational adresses (only in the respective actual country). So I need 2008 maps.

Apart from that I reinstalled windows, cleared by hand all rests of former TwoNav 1.2 and until now this error message did not occur.
    Rgds lichi