Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 17

Tema: Aventura questions & problems

Predeterminado Aventura questions & problems

I start another thread with my first questions

- Witch is the best format to take a raster map from compegps to the aventura ? ecw? ( i seen some discussion in the espanol side of the forum but i do not understand it)
    - Can i connect the gps to the pc without to charge the battery?
    - i tried to convert a .dem in a .cdem with compe, all ok without problem. When i put the .cdem file in the aventura SD i can not see it in the list of map.

Problems not jet solved:
    1- I see the ETA (extimated time to arrival) swap from 0 to 50 minutes in one second. I think the pda do not use a good medium value to calculate the ETA. Also the "item" "elevation to next point" have some problem.
    2- I press the hold button and i hold it to stop the screen also. After some seconds/minutes if i press the joystick the screen turn on and say "pda locked". If i put the aventura in a pocket or in my backpack the joystick will be pressed frequently discharging the battery.

Thank you
    Última edición por Tato; 15/06/2009 a las 09:36

Predeterminado

- I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.

- ecw, no doubt

- No at the moment (someone had asked for it). By the moment you can use a pure usb power cable, with no pin data conexion, so Aventura will think it is conected to a power adapater instead a PC .

-????? It should... activate the "see all" button, this kind of turned 8

Predeterminado

Thank you pepin, in the first question i was asking how to insert my "home" position. (When you click navigate, the first button for the destination is "go home" but i press this and then the pda ask me to set my home location and i am not able to do)

The last, i tried the "infinty" button (the turned 8 ) but no way. tomorrow i will put online the file so some1 other can test it.

Thank you !!!!!!

Predeterminado

Menu > Navigate > Home > Acept > press "+" button > select were do you wat to chose your Home:

Current position, current, destination,adress, by map, waypont.

You only have to follow the indications, it is like a wizard

Predeterminado

Pepin, i tried but without results. tomorrow (now the aventura il scharging) i will try another time.
    After 5 houres on mountain today i have 1 other question/suggestion for compe team:
    I see the ETA (extimated time to arrival) swap from 0 to 50 minutes in one second. i think the pda do not use a good medium value to calculate the ETA.
    Also the "item" "elevation to next point" have some problem but i need more test before to say this. Tomorrow another 5 houres trip on my mountain, then i will say something.

Best regards and happy trekking to all : )

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Tato Ver mensaje
    After 5 houres on mountain today i have 1 other question/suggestion for compe team
    How was your first impression of TwoNav Aventura on mountain??... What about the screen??, and the battery life??...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Hi all, i'm back now from dinner
    after some houres i can say the screen is ok also with sun. The screen i think is very good !

A point i forgot to say in the last post is for me very important, the hold function i think do not work right.
    I press the hold button and i hold it to stop the screen also. After some seconds if i press the joystick the screen turn on and say "pda locked". If i put the aventura in a pocket or in my backpack the joystick will be pressed frequently discharging the battery.

Today i used the pda for 6 houres with a lot of configuration and operation with the screen ON. afther this the pda turned off out of battery. (When i left my home it was 50%)
    This night i will charge it first time and tomorrow @ 06:00 i will start another time

Bye byeeeeeeeee

Predeterminado

I am back now from Monte Legnone with a 6 houres tour.
    The battery is 78% and i think is a great result! (i used the gps some times with 100% screen backlight)

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Tato Ver mensaje
    I am back now from Monte Legnone with a 6 houres tour.
    The battery is 78% and i think is a great result! (i used the gps some times with 100% screen backlight)
    78% the battery life left... GREAT!!!

And the track record... is good for you??
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Hia CPA, the trak normally is very good! the smooth angle and precision are very fine also with high speed or tree coverage.See at this screenshot.

Today in car i had a little problem fixed automatically after some minutes, i think some problem with sat fix. I tried to turn off and on the aventura without result, tried to put the pda out of the window, no result. after 2 minutes the pda solved itself the "problem".
    (you can se 2 WP in the north est of this screenshot, the error was the distance inside the wp)

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo