Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: How to switch from uppercase and lowercase ?

Predeterminado How to switch from uppercase and lowercase ?

Stupid question, when i save a WP and i enter the name i do not find how to switch form uppercase to lowercase.
    Cane someone help me?

Thank you

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Tato Ver mensaje
    Stupid question, when i save a WP and i enter the name i do not find how to switch form uppercase to lowercase.
    Cane someone help me?
    Your can't select uppercase between lowercase because the waypoint names are not case sensitive

greetings Joern Weber

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Joern_Weber Ver mensaje
    waypoint names are not case sensitive
    Hmmm, are you sure about that, Joern? I don't see any restrictions of that kind in waypoint files stored in CompeGPS Land, Aventura displays all waypoint names correctly in upper and lower case as entered in CGPSL. You didn't mix up waypoint names and waypoint file names, did you?

Best regards
    joschi

Predeterminado

I have not here my aventura but i try to explain, when i save a wp the name is normally "Waypoint1" os something like that with upper and lowercase. If i clean the name and write another one i can only use uppercase.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por joschi Ver mensaje
    Hmmm, are you sure about that, Joern?

So far as i know has the operatiting system Windows Mobile other guidelines as any Windows system on the desktop. Your don#t use special characters, space ect. in the file names.

greetings Joern Weber

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Joern_Weber Ver mensaje
    Your don#t use special characters, space ect. in the file names.
    Ok, so you're speaking of file names, Joern. Inside a waypoint file you can store different waypoints with unique names. Those waypoint names are not case sensitive, though. Nevertheless there's no shift key to switch between upper and lower case when editing the waypoint name, all text input is uppercase.

Best regards
    joschi

Predeterminado

Hmm,
    I think it should be possible to change to lowercase, because it's also possible to change to numeric keys and to special characters.
    If waypoints are copied from a PC-file, they appear with mixed case correctly.
    Also it is possible to enter the lowercase letters "f" and "g" when you press the "-" and "+" keys of the keyboard at Position 1 of a new waypointname, so it looks like as if it is not a general problem.

I think this should be easy to implement, and would ask the development if they would add it in one of the next versions.

Cheers, bp
    Última edición por blackpanther; 23/07/2009 a las 14:17