Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Re-activating a route

Predeterminado Re-activating a route

Did some offroad routing last weekend - works quite nice, at least since you can switch to next on-route waypoint that easy, thanks One question though: After an extensive break during the tour with Aventura switched off I wanted to continue on my previous route. Reactivating a route always starts at the first waypoint, doesn't it? Would be great to have an option to choose whatever waypoint you want inside the .rte file as a starting point. Maybe in the waypoint list of a route file re-define the button "Navigate to" as "Start route here"? But just my two cents...

Best regards
    joschi

Predeterminado

you can do it:
    by map - press on a WPT and choose Navigate.
    by Menu - Data - Routs - choose your WPT from the list and - Navigate.

Predeterminado

Guy,

thanks for your reply

Choosing a waypoint from list view of the route was exactly my first idea how it should work (contextual menu in map view is hard to open without the little stylus, but that's another issue). I have to give it a second try as it seems... Last time I looked it didn't work, at least not as expected. Instead I got the basic offroad navigation to a single waypoint, but no activation of the route, no switch to the next waypoint on-route after reaching the chosen one. But maybe I've missed something.

Best regards,
    joschi
    Última edición por joschi; 31/07/2009 a las 14:28