Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: OnRoad routing

Predeterminado OnRoad routing

I created yesterday my first route for a road bike trip directly on the Aventura.
    Wow, I like this feature, it's cool

I used the Onroad-Modus and let me autoroute to the next WPT.
    Unfortunately I missed one WPT (road was closed).
    The Aventura stick to this WPT and don't switch automatic to the next WPT.
    I tried to switch manually to the next WPT, but this option is disable in the Onroad modus.
    Also I switch to Offroad modus and switch to the next WPT.
    Switching back to the Onroad modus in the hope that this trick works.
    Dammed, it doesn't

The only opportunity which I found is to open the route and scroll down to the next WPT. Over the context menu I choose this WPT as new destination.
    It's works, but on reaching this WPT and all following WPTs the Aventura says routing is ending. This is a little bit annoying.
    And all the procedure needs to much time.

If I miss a better solution please let me know!

If not, please enable the opportunity to step to the next WPT also in the onroad modus!

Thanks
    Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

NextWPT and PrevWPT are not working in OnRoad. I think it will be solved for next version.
    About selecting a waypoint directly in the route list, it should work... I will check it and report.
    As possible solutions for now, 2 possibilities:
    1- There is a new option in 'settings > offroad' called 'nextwpt', which allows to choose how to switch to next waypoint. If you choose 'radius of any wpt', you will not be forced to go to next waypoint.
    2- Try to stop navigation 'menu > navigate > stop.nav'. Maybe this way the current navigation is forgotten and you are re-linked to the route (starting from waypoint you choose).

Predeterminado

2. I tried this with no sucess, the aventura wants to start afterwards at the first point.
    1. I adjust this option yesterday, after get a hint in www.naviboard.de, may this works in offroad modus but not in the onroad modus.

It is not necessary to stop the routing, I found two solutions to continue the routing:
    I can chose any Waypoint with the stylus and with the context menu I can say navigate...
    But this doesn't works if you use your fingers.

A second workaround is to open the route and chose any waypoint (which is in the future).

But for both solutions you need a little bit time.
    NextWPT and PrevWPT would be a much faster way to switch to the next waypoint.

Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

One thing I forgot before.

I chose in the onroad modus a route to navigate with.
    But the Aventura don't use autorouting, instead he use direct pointo-to-point-routing!
    I switch to the offroad modus and straightway back to the onroad modus.
    Voila, now the Aventura use autorouting to the first waypoint!

Where is my mistake or is there a bug?

Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de

Etiquetas para este tema