Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Map should rest if track edit mode is active

Predeterminado Map should rest if track edit mode is active

Normally my map jumps back after 10 seconds to the current location if I do not move the map anymore. That's ok.

If I switch to track-edit mode in the map I would not like to have this jump back behavior. It's just annoying if you choose your points and after 10 second the map jumps back.

So the jump-back functionality should generally be disabled if in track-edit mode.

Best regards,
    Thomas

Predeterminado

Hello Thomas,

Cita Iniciado por loopguru Ver mensaje
    If I switch to track-edit mode in the map I would not like to have this jump back behavior. It's just annoying if you choose your points and after 10 second the map jumps back.
    In the settings can you change the time to recentre. Also you can do switch off this feature. You can find it in German language menu:

Haptmenü -> Konfigur. -> Display -> Zentrieren

Greetings Joern Weber

Predeterminado

to disabled the map centered you can also disconnect the GPS

Predeterminado I know

@Jörn: Thanks for your reply - I'm aware of this setting.

Under normal circumstances the option to recenter is ok - so I would like to leave the setting at 10 seconds.

But yesterday I was sitting in the garden and planning a hiking tour which is a bit abroad of my current location (I was planning a hiking trip in Italy when sitting in Germany to be more precisely).

So I was adding point for point to the planned track. Only if I waited for more than 10 seconds the map jumped back to Germany.

Of course I could have disabled the recenter option altogether before creating my track in Italy - and after being ready with the track enable the recenter option again.

The only thing here is that I cannot think about anybody who wants the recenter map option to be active while being in track edit mode.

Best regards,
    Thomas

Predeterminado

I completely agree on this issue with loopguru.

rgds Roland

Post Reported

Hi people,

I just want to explain that the problem is posted in our bugtracking system.

It seems that loopguru have reason, while you are editing this can be annoying, a patch is disconnect and turn off autorecenter option but i'm with him that this will be implementated.

Thanks to Everybody.
    --LUKhAcK--