Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: full screen bitmap WP link

Predeterminado full screen bitmap WP link

I can only show the full screen from a bitmap on my Aventura with this method:
    from a bitmap with size 330 x440 Pixel shows the Aventura 250 x310 Pixel. (always the bottom left corner)

Location des WP:
    N 64 19 26.62
    W 20 7 41.77
    Última edición por sardinien; 24/08/2009 a las 17:26
    Servus
    Gerd
    Aventura - Sportiva - Samsung Q1+PPC TwoNav - GPSMAP 60 csx - TTQV 5/4 PU - Globalmapper - CGPSL - W7/64pro -

Predeterminado

Gerd,

so what would be best in your opinion? Moving the image section by navstick/ touchscreen? Or automatically resize the image to fit on screen?

Best regards,
    joschi

Predeterminado

Joschi,

i works manually with irfanview and faststone capture (the fast way):
    http://www.naviboard.de/vb/showthread.php?p=313641#post313641
    Última edición por sardinien; 25/08/2009 a las 14:38
    Servus
    Gerd
    Aventura - Sportiva - Samsung Q1+PPC TwoNav - GPSMAP 60 csx - TTQV 5/4 PU - Globalmapper - CGPSL - W7/64pro -

Predeterminado

Can someone explain me the problem ? i am curious

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Tato Ver mensaje
    Can someone explain me the problem ? i am curious
    from a bitmap with size 330 x440 Pixel shows the Aventura mere 250 x310 Pixel. (always the bottom left corner) . He should shows fully 330x440 Pixel bitmap to QVGA Display
    Última edición por sardinien; 25/08/2009 a las 17:03
    Servus
    Gerd

Predeterminado

Tato,

not really a problem, simply playing around with the endless options Aventura gives you

Compe .wpt file format allows linking of external files, images as well as sound. Those associated files are ment as an alarm feature when catching up on a waypoint, at least as far as I understand. Now what about the idea of storing additional information inside an image file? A simple screenshot of the text will do for individual waypoints, for large amounts of waypoints (e.g. one of the countless poi lists available online) there are ways of course to batch-produce those images. Minor (or major, depending on your point of view) inconveniences are 1.) calling the associated picture on demand is only possible from contextual menu of a waypoint in map view, meaning: you need the stylus, and 2.) Aventura's software neither does a resize of an image on load, nor does it allow scrolling, so you have to strictly take care not to generate too large images.

Now why would we do that at all? Hmmm. With an image as shown in Gerd's screenshot above you get all the information you need at the first glance. You can, however, store all this in information in a waypoint description as well. But try to read that...

Best regards,
    joschi

Predeterminado

Thank you joschi, now is all clear : )