Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Suggestion: Make all data field displays dependent on the mode (on-road / off-road)

Predeterminado Suggestion: Make all data field displays dependent on the mode (on-road / off-road)

There are two modes in the Aventura: On-road and off-road.

The kind of information I want to see is very different dependent on this mode. To provide an example:

• If I'm driving I'm interested in the current velocity. If I'm hiking I'm not interested at all.

So my wish would be:

• Make all the content in the data bar, the data pages, and the tool bar dependent on the mode. So if I customize any of these entities in on-road mode than my customizations in the off-road mode are not affected (and vice versa).

And optional (additional) feature I would like see (and maybe some others):

• Allow for more modes than just on-road an off-road. I personally would like to have different sets of settings for driving by car, hiking, and using my bicycle. I can imagine some others would like to have a different mode for paragliding, and so on.

Best regards,
    Thomas

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por loopguru Ver mensaje

• Allow for more modes than just on-road an off-road. I personally would like to have different sets of settings for driving by car, hiking, and using my bicycle. I can imagine some others would like to have a different mode for paragliding, and so on.

No bad idea

It would be nice to have different sets of configuration.

Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado

In 2.1 version settings for onroad and offroad will remain (so 2 sets of settings and mainly data fields)