Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: No ActiveSync

Predeterminado No ActiveSync

Hello,

My problem may sound a bit weird but it's stopping me in buying CompeGPS.

I have an HP iPaq in which I would like to install CompeGPS Land. The problem is that I do not have ActiveSync installed in none of my computers. I actually work with Linux.

I downloaded CompeGPS from the website but I can not install it in the PDA (the file is an .exe file which seems to require having ActiveSync installed to actually install it in the PDA)

I have bought other software which I could download and copy to my SD or CF memory cards and then install them directly in my PDA. Is there any version of CompeGPS that could allow me doing so in that way?

Thanks a lot,
    Christian Pomar

Predeterminado

For sure...
    You can use the Copy&Paste Twonav for your Ipaq...
    You can download it from HERE.

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Hola,

Gràcies per la ràpida resposta. Jo estava mirant el tema Land per que el vull per anar per la muntanya, no per circular per carreteres. Hi ha alguna altra diferència entre el TwoNav i el Land?

Gràcies,
    Christian

Predeterminado

I cannot speak Catalan, sorry... Anyway, CompePocketLand is discontinued.

You can use TwoNav also on on-road mode and on off-road mode as well... Try the software that I've linked you...

====
    Ya me perdonarás, pero no soy capaz de escribir en Catalán, aunque medio lo entiendo. Te comento, el CompePocket ya no se vende/usa/actualiza, ahora se usa el TwoNav para todo. Puedes usarlo en modo off-road y en modo on-road a tu gusto/necesidad. Prueba la demo que te he puesto en el mensaje anterior y lo verás. Si no tienes mapas on-road, no podrás usar la parte on-road, obviamente, por lo que será un programa sólo de off-road, como lo era el antiguo CompePocket...

Un saludo...

Predeterminado

Hi,

Sorry for the language thing. Thanks for the answer. I installed (pasted) TwoNav and it seems to work (though I still have to purchase the license)

I will have a look into the documentation to see how to work with maps (which I guess I will also have to buy)

Thanks!
    Christian

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por chris Ver mensaje
    I will have a look into the documentation to see how to work with maps (which I guess I will also have to buy)
    It is no necessary to buy any map, so if you only want a CompePocket substitute, you only need the TwoNav license (without maps)...

Anyway, have a look to the TwoNav & SpainTopo bundle, if you will use it on Spain, because is very useful...

Search on the web, because you would find it more cheaper than in the Compe's Shop (en elgps.com, por ejemplo).