Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: BUG: WPT Description truncated

Predeterminado BUG: WPT Description truncated

Hi CompeGPS-Team,

if routing to a waypoint, the description in truncated in the upper row.
    Ref. screenshot: WPT is called "HILLSTREET 73", description is "BAR". Upper row shows "AR". The "B" is missing.

Best wishes from
    Arnd
    Última edición por tv-arnd; 13/01/2010 a las 00:09
    Aventura 2.5 (OS 1.3.59.R ), TTQV4-ST, CompeGPSLand 7.0 Licensed
    OSM & Linux appreciated.

Predeterminado

Truncated Waypoint-Name (first letter missing) still persists in TwoNav V2.1.6

ref. Screenshot (first letter "D" is missing)
    Waypoint-Name_truncated.jpg

@Admin, please move this thread to "Bugs"

Arnd
    ...just discovered Geocaching
    Última edición por tv-arnd; 12/04/2010 a las 22:18
    Aventura 2.5 (OS 1.3.59.R ), TTQV4-ST, CompeGPSLand 7.0 Licensed
    OSM & Linux appreciated.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por tv-arnd Ver mensaje
    @Admin, please move this thread to "Bugs"
    Mooooving...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Hi CompeGPS-Team,

I have the same problem. I use GPX files for Geocaching. The TwoNav software seems to have problems with the automatic word wrapping.
    If I open the detailed description via Menu/discover/geocaching/description it can be that the last line is only half or not visible.

An other problem is to display formulars in detailed Geocaching description. After word wrapping the operation characters like + or - will not displayed by the software sometimes.

The next problem is the html code in the description. If the attribute "html" of the html tag "groundspeak:long_description" has the value "true",
    the html tags in the text will not be rendered by the software but the tag will be displayed direct inside the text on the display.

An the last problem is the deletion of waypoint files by the Aventure. If I like to delete a open waypoint file via context menu in the waypoint list then nothing happens, the file will not be deleted.

I use the version 2.4.2 of the software.

Regards
    Bernd

Predeterminado

Hi Bernd,
    Cita Iniciado por Bernd Ver mensaje
    I have the same problem. I use GPX files for Geocaching. The TwoNav software seems to have problems with the automatic word wrapping.
    If I open the detailed description via Menu/discover/geocaching/description it can be that the last line is only half or not visible.

An other problem is to display formulars in detailed Geocaching description. After word wrapping the operation characters like + or - will not displayed by the software sometimes.

The next problem is the html code in the description. If the attribute "html" of the html tag "groundspeak:long_description" has the value "true",
    the html tags in the text will not be rendered by the software but the tag will be displayed direct inside the text on the display.
    Please report this HERE. Sign in and submit a ticket to CompeTeam as here is usually a USERS forum.
    Without having your example...
    I can't confirm it. A test file i used shows the full text and uses html code. Anyway the html-Stuff in Twonav is actually very buggy.
    Cita Iniciado por Bernd Ver mensaje
    An the last problem is the deletion of waypoint files by the Aventure. If I like to delete a open waypoint file via context menu in the waypoint list then nothing happens, the file will not be deleted.
    Yes, you w're right. you can't delete a Cache-GPX
    If you wanna do manipulations on Cache-GPX file, you have to use the file in WPT-Format not GPX.
    Please ask CompeTeam HERE(Sign in and submit a ticket) if this behaviour ist intended or a bug.
    Última edición por papaluna; 05/08/2011 a las 09:19
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav