Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: Graphs Window version 6.1

Predeterminado Graphs Window version 6.1

Hi Guys,
    I can't get the land to show on my graphs window.
    When I open the graphs window the system opens a DEM and then displays the track altitude but no land underneath. The legend shows that the land should be there.I have a new NVIDIA N6600 256 mb vga card( as suggested by cpasoft)Latest drivers, I have even tried beta versions.
    I have selected show ground height in the options.
    It works ok in the route editor.
    I am still having problems with the 3D viewer with the latest drivers.
    3D works fine with just the DEM and no maps open, if I have maps open I get an error Tform_visor_3D::Inicia_3D tr=6 ,I then have to go to 3D options and select simulate world curvature to get it to load, after loading I don't get vertical exaggeration so I then deselect world curvature to get the vertical exaggeration to work.
    System Pentium 4 3.2ghz 1024Mb ram XP pro
    Compegps options: basically everything selected
    3D options: Map texture; texture size max possible;advanced engine;sky options: import back image Cu; foggy horizon and curvature selected.
    Hopefully you can simulate the problem
    cheers Rod

Predeterminado Re: Graphs Window version 6.1

Hi Rod, here we are again with 3d problems... :wink:

Cita Iniciado por Rod Merigan
    I don't get vertical exaggeration so I then deselect world curvature to get the vertical exaggeration to work.
    Same here, this bug didn't me fail on erlier version, but it is true that in the last version (6.1) some times the vertical exaggeration doesn't work.

I have a Ati Radeon (because is a Notebook and i cannot replace it ), and the sky doesn't work aswell... but I guess this work for you, doesn't it?

I guess, the 3d is the more complex subsystem on the compegps, and the Compe's guys must work on it... I hope all this problems could be fixed soon, don't you think so??...

On monday I'll talk with Ivan and forward your messages to him, and I'll post it to you...

Have a good weekend and see you on monday

Regards my friend...

P.S.: About the land showing, i must wait a little bit time to get show. I guess this is because the new subsystem to load images on background (sorry about my poor english ). You could dissable this option and see what happen, do you understand me??...

Predeterminado

I have tried all sorts of combinations of selected options trying to locate the problem, because of the one I already found in the sky options.
    I have tried uninstall and reinstalling the software
    after removing all "ini" files and anything that wasn't a tracklog DEM map or logbook, I had to find my register key to get the software unlocked again.
    I think Gunther has already forwarded the vertical exaggeration problem to Ivan
    I think that with my system I should not get any problems, I have plenty of resources ie ram, hot video card , fast processor latest drivers etc. I might have to roll back to a more stable version like 5.7
    I do not work, just a paraglider bum , so on days when I do not fly I play on my computer.

cheers Rod

Predeterminado

O.k. Rod... anyway, you could run Compe 5.7 and 6.x version together (I'm doing right now).

I hope 3d problems will be fix very soon...

Thank you my friend