Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: BETA 2.0.9.v - Routing - Graph page

Predeterminado BETA 2.0.9.v - Routing - Graph page

Hallo,

I think, this is a bug:

While I route on a Offroad-Route, I can't see a correct Graph on the Graph page. There are only some points. If I use a long route with many points (more than 1000), I already can't see the Graph page und the sreen freeze in. I have to restart the aventura with the "reset-button".

Regards

Alpenpassradler

Predeterminado

If you want to navigate a long route, it's better than you convert it into a track and activate it...
    I've used a track with 2k or 3k points without problem, and the Graph was showing right...
    Have a look...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

I succeed to show a route graph of 1000 waypoints in graph data page... but it takes a lot of time to do it (it seems frozen but it is not... just calculating).
    As CPA says, track files are more suitable for such data with a lot of points.

Predeterminado

Hallo dalbert,

I think, the cause of the problem is, that you can see since software 2.09 the waypoints of the route while routing in the altitude-graphic. If there are only a few point, you can see them correct in the graph. But if there are many point, you can't see them correct in the graph and it takes much time.

Regards,

Alpenpassradler