Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: TwoNav for iphone

Predeterminado TwoNav for iphone

SInce yesterday I'm using the new iphone application.

Overall I am very satisfied with this solution.

It is nice addtion to my aventura because I'm taking my aventura only for certain defined purposes (wakling, cyling etc.) with me.

However, the iphone is always "in my pocket" and it is nice to take topographic maps always with me in a familiar application.

From the first impressions I'm missing two things:

1. Possibility to lock the iphone scrren inside of the application (like others iphone GPS-apps)

2. Possibility to dim the screen because the applicaiton works always with full screen backlight. This would allow to use also the tracking functionality for a longer time

Happy new year
    TwoNav Sportiva+

Predeterminado

Ok, after testing I recognized that is possible to put the screen of on pressing the power button. THe application will still tracking in the background.

I think that this is a solution which will work. However, a screen lock would also be nice.

Unfortunately, the track log settings seems not work. My settings is on 1 sec, but regardless Twonav is tracking only 3 times per minute.

Tomorrow, I will test the setting "automatic".
    TwoNav Sportiva+

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por gps2003 Ver mensaje
    1. Possibility to lock the iphone scrren inside of the application (like others iphone GPS-apps)
    As you have discovered your self, we have found that the perfect solution was to use the shutdown screen button.

2. Possibility to dim the screen because the applicaiton works always with full screen backlight. This would allow to use also the tracking functionality for a longer time
    Diming the screen is not possible by Apple: the backlight is automatically controlled by the system.

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por gps2003 Ver mensaje
    Unfortunately, the track log settings seems not work. My settings is on 1 sec, but regardless Twonav is tracking only 3 times per minute.

Tomorrow, I will test the setting "automatic".
    WE will crosscheck that point but take care that due to the way the GPS is implemented in Apple, the filter by distance setting is probably taking priority over your other setting (this setting is available in settings > system > advanced

Pascal Guest

Predeterminado

After crosscheck by us and other users, the track recording setting seems to work fine