Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: Talk about new beta version (6.1g CompeAir)

Predeterminado Talk about new beta version (6.1g CompeAir)

Leve here your experience about the new version...

What bugs did you found it?, how it works?

Be free to talk about this...

Regards

P.S.: More information HERE

Predeterminado beta

Hi Guys,
    Just been playing with the new beta version, Still can't get the land to appear in the altitude graphs.
    Another little bug that I found in previous versions
    if you are using the measuring tool and attempt to scroll using the mouse scroll arrows on the map borders the program crashes.
    Also in the graphs if I use the zoom window, the highlighted area will zoom and then return to the original, can't get it to stay zoomed, same with the zoom button.
    The selection tool will highlight an area of track then disappear, not sure if this is a new feature.

Predeterminado

Just noticed another bug,when animating a flight in 2D I had the color bar set to Altitude and feet but the indicator was showing meters.ie when I was at 5000' the indicator was at 1515.
    Played with it some more with vario trackspeed,vario worked in m/s but had trouble with ft/min.
    Couldn't get trackspeed to go at all.

Predeterminado

Cheers Rod... I'm sure our Compe's Guys read your comments and they'll try to fix this bugs...

Regards my friend...

Predeterminado Animation Speed

When running 3D animation there seems to be some interaction between 2D speed and 3D speed. If I have 2D set for 10X and 3D set at 1X the 3D animation runs alot faster than it should.
    I have to set the 2D to 1X as well to get real time

Predeterminado Flight without trace in 6.1g

When trying to add a flight without a trace in 6.1g it is not possible to change the date, i.e. the program inserts todays date. I had the same problem with 6.0 but this was fixed in the original 6.1,

regards,

Bob Saville

Predeterminado Bug in the Flybook

I use the flybook to store all my flights. This helps to proof the new German regulations for the documentation of flights to keep the license.

I found the following problems in 6.1g:

I downloaded 3 flights from my competino. I mark the first one and use the context-menu "save flight in flybook". However Compe stores the last one in the flybook instead. Tried it several times, didn't work.

Once the last flight was in the flybook, I couldn't store one of the 2 earlier ones. The messagebox tells me that the flight was stored OK, but it doesn't appear in the flybook.

I sorted the problem out by saving the flights in files, load one after the other and store them in the flybook in the timely order.

Cheers
    Gunther