Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: GPS track download from Competino

Predeterminado GPS track download from Competino

I have a Competino, about 15 flights in its memory which appear correctly as a list in CompeGPS when I want to download them. However, after selecting one in the proper CompeGps window, it is an other one which is downloaded. (For instance when I select the last flight of the list (the eldest), it is the newest which unloads. I have not found the prevailing law to unload the other ones. I am using the last updated Competino software (with the small paraglider in a circle for one of the screen displays). What am I making wrong?. I hate using other software to get the proper Igc files for use in Compe Gps. thanks for yr help

Predeterminado

I can't understand your questions...

Some one understand the problem of our friend JJL??

Predeterminado

Trying to better explain:
    When I have one flight only in the memory of the Competino, I can download it to compeGps without trouble. When I have a few ones in the Colmpetino memory,and after selecting one on the list downloaded and displayed in CompeGps, it is not the one which I select in the list which is downloaded but another one or none at all.
    So for the time being, after a flight, I download it to Compegps then I erase the memory of the Competino before any other flight ..Not very practical..
    Still unclear ?

Predeterminado

Dear JJL,

the law is simple: CompeGPS displays the list in the reverse order. So if you want the last flight, download the first one ...

Bräuniger promised to fix the bug in the next firmware-release. They claimed to have this version tested during the xalps-competition, but this is long ago. I need to dig into my emails to remind them to their promise.

Compe can't fix the bug because the driver is common with the Compeo ...

Hope, this helps for the moment.

Cheers
    Gunther

Predeterminado

This bug is fixed. CompeGPS 6.2h and greater checks the firmware version of the competino and reverses the order if the firmware level of the competino is 1.14 or 1.15.

Bräuniger has published an intermediate firmware 1.15-8 on their website. This (test-)version is compatible with the CompeGPS bug fix also.

Cheers
    Gunther