Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 11

Tema: Fatal error with new Sportiva

Predeterminado Fatal error with new Sportiva

I've a new sportiva and I've got several times a fatal application error (release 2.1.6) with the following code:

- Exeption 0XC0000005 ==> Address 03FC4120
    - Exeption 0XC0000005 ==> Address 01C97684

To procede I'had to remove battery because the system was blocked.

The problems occured when I was using a vector map (quite small) and when I was looking at the menu

I've another problem; I've open 4 vector maps, but on the screen I can see only two maps per time; there is the possibility to increase the number of maps we visualize on the screen ?

Thanks

Paolo

Predeterminado

Could you upload your vector map for test it??

About increasing the number of maps, you can edit '/TwoNav/gps.ini'

[Mapa]
    MapsMaxNumber=10

Regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Hi, I also have new sportiva and I've got several times a fatal application error (release 2.1.8 with the following code:
    1)- Exeption 0XC0000005 ==> Address 00405CA0
    (Attempt to access Destination->POI->Poi by name)
    2)- Exeption 0XC0000005 ==> Address 00405CA0
    (attempt to accessDestination->POI->per location->map)
    3)- Exeption 0XC0000005 ==> Address 03FC3C14
    (attempt to change profile)
    4)- Exeption 0XC0000005 ==> Address 03FC3C14 (setting Display->nightpicturemode to no)

1+2 always happens. 3+4 once.
    I'm just testing creating routable overlays with compelands trial version and for me it seems as if its related to this vectormap.
    It's 1,4 MB and upload is restricted to < 100K

cheers
    Gert

P.S whats about a SOFT-RESET by pressing both buttons together at a time(it's just an idea)

Predeterminado

could you upload your map to a megaupload, yousendit or something like that for test it??...

Cheers...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Hi CPA,
    Here you can find my map.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IPRS89F

cheers

Predeterminado

I reproduce with this map and report it.
    Anyway, you have to know that, even users are allowed to created mpvf maps with CompeGPS Land, creation of these kind of maps is not fully developed on user side, so working with customized mpvf maps may have problems.
    Generating your own mvpf maps currently will not allow you to access functions of CompeGPS official mpvf maps (Vmaps).

Predeterminado

Hi, dalbert,
    Cita Iniciado por dalbert Ver mensaje
    Anyway, you have to know that, even users are allowed to created mpvf maps with CompeGPS Land, creation of these kind of maps is not fully developed on user side, so working with customized mpvf maps may have problems.
    Would be good to know what kind of permanent problems i have to deal with or ways to avoid it. Always getting these "Fatal errors" with only pulling the battery of for resetting the Sportiva, sucks.

Cita Iniciado por dalbert Ver mensaje
    Generating your own mvpf maps currently will not allow you to access functions of CompeGPS official mpvf maps (Vmaps).
    And what about the nearly future.?
    Some days ago I bought my Sportiva and i'm testing now the Compeland. I was really accustomed to use my routable overlays on my Garmin60csx. It's an easy way to have all your tracks on the unit and very usable for easy planning.
    I really don't wanna go into a competition to commercial vmaps(and i think the most customers, who will find it a good enhancement, won't do that), at least it's to much time you have to spent for creation of maps and i prefer spending it on my bicycle.

Anyway without it my Sportiva is losing a big part of usability for me and i'm thinking about giving it back.

thanks for your help
    cheers
    Gert

Predeterminado one more time

This time without any selfmade mpvf map on the Sportiva, so now in Offroad mode
    by pressing Destination->POI->Parking place-> right upper smaller button accidently pressed while trying to catch the button on the upper left
    causes "Fatal..."
    exception 0xc0000005
    address 00405cA0

By the way some suggestions:
    there are some more places where bigger Buttons would be very helpful like here the two upper once. E.g the small buttons in some submenus like of a waypoint(general, choord,position, font symbol, display etc.).It is really difficulty to point on it. Bigger buttons and scrolls in case where they needed would imo a better solution.

Second a possibility to configure the left hard key would be very nice.
    E.G. for making screenshots.

cheers Gert

Predeterminado

Hi Gert!

You can configure the Hardkeys - for more information we can talk about in the naviboard (TwKeysPPC.cxml) - i already tested it sucessfully on a sportiva

Furter we can check it out what happens in the same situation using a aventura (Therfore additional information would be great: version of system, version of vmap and landcover,...)

Predeterminado

I report this:

by pressing Destination->POI->Parking place-> right upper smaller button accidently pressed while trying to catch the button on the upper left
    causes "Fatal..."
    exception 0xc0000005
    address 00405cA0

About bigger buttons, I agree some UI elements are not easy to press. Personally, when I want to make some precision operations (creating tracks, writting comments...) I find very helpful the Nail-stylus included in the package.

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo