Resultados 1 al 1 de 1

Tema: Calendar-function for Aventura ?

Predeterminado Calendar-function for Aventura ?

As i was already thinking about this function for some moths ..., but did not know how to tell you in english language, i now found a perfect description of the function i am looking for the Aventura with some excellent example-pictures - i hope you know what i mean by this function:

The most interesting new software enhancement is an upgrade to the Calendar tool. Like the 60CSx’s Calendar you can see daily events such as marked waypoints, logged tracks, and geocache attempts. By selecting a particular day you get a summary of that day’s activities and by hitting <ENTER> you can view a detailed list of those activities. Geocachers in particular will like the daily summary – for each day you can see your finds and total attempts and the daily list displays your attempts in the order you recorded the fieldnotes. Once (and I’m being hopeful here) Garmin brings back the daily/weekly track archiving feature which appeared in an earlier Oregon beta this will become an even more useful tool.
    Calendar View

Daily List - Geocaching finds with one DNF

Última edición por freeday; 04/06/2010 a las 18:23