Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: Geocaching List on Twonav Sportiva/Aventure

Predeterminado Geocaching List on Twonav Sportiva/Aventure

I just got back from some geocaching, with my Sportiva, the new Geocaching Menu worked great. One thing I noticed that I did not like is that the Geocaches on my list did not change to show me the nearest caches to my location as the Oregon's do.

Also could you give as an option for those with not so great eyesights the option of changing font sizes in the Geocaching menu's?

Predeterminado

I agree to this suggestion

It would be, not only great, much more absolutely necessary (mandatory!!!) to build in the Option to sort caches by severeal criterias.
    Most important is an listing by distance.

Most of the other Devices i own and/or have tested (Lowrance Endura, Satmap, Garmin several units, Magellan Triton, Cacheberry on my Blackberry) do it so.

And it would be an great Step forward in the Direction to make Twonav REALLY compatible in Paperless Caching

Predeterminado

An information screen like that of the Oregon would be great - showing the difficulty/terrain rating, size, trackables etc above the description.

Predeterminado

This is my way:

Navigate>Geocache>*.gpx>long click>sort by>Name/Spezifikation/Symbole/distance........./Diffulty/Terrain
    Última edición por sardinien; 10/07/2010 a las 15:17
    Servus
    Gerd
    Aventura - Sportiva - Samsung Q1+PPC TwoNav - GPSMAP 60 csx - TTQV 5/4 PU - Globalmapper - CGPSL - W7/64pro -

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por sardinien Ver mensaje
    This is my way:

Navigate>Geocache>*.gpx>long click>sort by>Name/Spezifikation/Symbole/distance........./Diffulty/Terrain
    That didn't work the first time I tried it, but did the second.

A change of icon when you mark one as found would be handy too.