Resultados 1 al 9 de 9

Tema: twonav on the iphone

Predeterminado twonav on the iphone

hello,
    i'm having a lot of problems using 2.1.8 with my iphone 3GS and iOS4. the map loading is *extremely* slow and often appear a html error:
    PUBLIC "-// IETF/DTD/ HTML 2.0//EN"><ht
    so maps are not usable. though the satellites receptions seems to be good this happening about 80% of the times i try to use it.

any suggestion?

fg

Predeterminado

This is because you are using on-line maps, and maybe you are having problems with 3G reception...

Have you tried off-line maps??
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

i'm using the wifi at home, so i don't think it may be the problem. anyway if i'm correctly doing, downloading the map things do not change. moreover the north direction is not showed and the line remains still though i move the iphone in all directions. i have reinstalled twonav with no success or, better said, sometime it works and sometime is not working.

Predeterminado

Why don't you have a ticket on http://support.compegps.com ??
    I have not got an Iphone, so I cannot help you on this issue... Maybe another forum friend could you help you as well...

Just one question... It always happens with one specific map or it happens with all maps??

Best regards...

Predeterminado

mmm...i have to say that couldn't understand where to post this help request... so thanks for the suggestion.
    it happens since os4 on all the maps i'm using (italian 25-100 and 250, lately with a very annoying "GN geopotenziale nazionale", written transparency.

Predeterminado

the link you gave me show me the page that, i have to admit, i cannot understand. moreover when i try to register the system told me i do not copy exactly the code. wow! great day. great help page indeed.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por flaviogori Ver mensaje
    the link you gave me show me the page that, i have to admit, i cannot understand. moreover when i try to register the system told me i do not copy exactly the code. wow! great day. great help page indeed.
    Hi hi hi...

Don't worry about it... you could use the third method... the email...
    Send an email to support at compegps dot com

Predeterminado

good to know

Predeterminado

I have the iPhone app and for north America I can fine no offline maps I download stuff and do the FTP transfer but they just seem to be links to online stuff. I bought the app because it said I could use there FREE CompeGPS software to create my own maps . But the software says I need to buy the full version . So I am not very happy after spending $65 dollars for nothing . I have an app that I paid $4 for that does more .