Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Suggestions for Developping + Improving the CompeGps Vectormodul

Predeterminado Suggestions for Developping + Improving the CompeGps Vectormodul

I would like to introduce here a thread for gathering ideas and suggestions for improving + developping the vector modul of CompeGps.
    There are signs, that CompeGPSTeam now again will put more energy in the development of this modul.
    So this will be a good moment to gather ideas, which may help Compe during this process.

If your native language is german and feel more safe in written german
    here
    is a similar thread on naviboard.de
    Time by time, we will exchange ideas from one to other thread, so that both are more or less uptodate.(everbody is invited to do this exchange if he observed something is missing in one of the threads)

cheers Gert

Predeterminado

Gert, that's a real great idea

Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

The TwoNav units are very innovative , but I would like to see 'routable tracks' . I`m with a Rural Fire Brigade and have 2 units , one for each truck . We are starting a mapping project where some 'fire trails' connect with others . When navigating to a specific co-ordinate , it would help a lot to go via a known track rather than trying to go there without it in a straight line .

I`ve found it annoying with the 'weak signal' filter on there have been some unnecessary lines on the map , with no way to fix them within the map without going into a computer to fix it .

Stylus sensativity is also a problem , when panning on the screen , it often zooms , and scrolling into some fields eg for the data fields set-up it`s nearly impossible without care .