Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: A few issues.

Predeterminado A few issues.

Some of these have carried on from previous betas...

On reading the manual I am of the understanding that when the Sportiva is attached to power and the vehicle set as car, the screen should stay on permanently no matter what the screen setting is. At present that isn't happening - my screen is turning off as per the pedestrian settings.

My Sportiva will happily change from day mode to night mode, but not from night mode to day mode. I have mine on right now at 8.17am and it is still in night mode (I have ensured that the correct time zone is selected).

Auto map sometimes doesn't work requiring a manual load of the required map. The required map appears on the list of available maps for the current location.

Sydney is still spelt Sidney.

I'm using the Sportiva with 2.2 rc1

Predeterminado

just open for each issue a ticket.

Ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

If we need to submit tickets, why is there a bugs section on the forum?

Predeterminado

I don't know it.

Sometimes Compe members check this forum.
    It's a user forum, not a customer forum.

The fast way it's really to open a ticket.

ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Natvander Ver mensaje
    If we need to submit tickets, why is there a bugs section on the forum?
    Gidday Mate - my understanding is that this forum is not run by CGL, though I get the impression some close associates of the firm frequent the site (so your comments are probably noted..just not "officially").

Aim of the forum is for users to share information...so the "bug" section should I guess be used to confirm there actually is a bug...sometimes its just user error. Also provides opportunity for short term workarounds to be shared etc.

So as suggested, if you have a issue you want fixed ...submit a ticket, they are grateful for feedback.

Cheers
    Greg