Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Wondering .....

Predeterminado Wondering .....

Does anyone visit this site .... ?

Predeterminado

Sorry?
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Seems like it isn`t very active , not like the GPS Australia site that I visit .

www.gpsaustralia.net

Thanks

Predeterminado

Yes, you are right.
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

What can we do to make it more active ? The potential of these units is HUGE , but little is known of them in the public .

I`ve mentioned to my mentor in the other forum about the concept of a report function within the TwoNav 7" Tablet . This report should be able to be sent to any Bluetooth phone for sending on to it`s destination . Such a function would be invaluable to Emergency Services like our Rural Fire Brigade , to show where the bushfire started , tracks used , and by entering a 'spreadsheet' details of who was there and and other critical data required . Wouldn`t be any harder than sending a text or multimedia message on a mobile phone .

The mount for the unit needs a rethink . Either the place for the stylus needs repositioning , or the raised lumps that fit the slots in the units . I have thought about 'rotating' the screen , but that creates another issue , when the unit is mounted where it needs to go in the truck , makes the power switch not accessable .

Predeterminado

TwoNav Table 7" doesn't CompeGPS device, is just WinCE device tunned by the Australian distributor, using standard WinCE TwoNav application.

The only CompeGPS Team SL devices, at this moment ar Aventura and Sportiva, and comming soon Sportiva +. Other devices will appear next year to cover other markets, but sill under early development.