Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: iPhone interface redesign

Predeterminado iPhone interface redesign

Hi

Let me start by saying that your App is feature wise one of the best navigation apps for the iPhone, but the interface leaves much to be desired. I don't mean the "front"-interface with the map, but the "back"-interface.

Are there any plans to redesign the interface on the iPhone app and make it more iPhone "like"? The following few things are very much in need of a better implementation:

- the input interface with the abc keyboard. come on, abc? everybody knows how to type on a querty keyboard these days.
    - the self scrolling tables. drag them a little and they scroll all the way up or down, and anything in between is almost impossible to select. Why the scroll buttons? When the tables hopefully work someday, than why does one need scroll buttons?
    - the low resolution images used thru out the interface. on the iPhone 4 they look really bad.

And please remember that the iPhone will never be used with gloves, so an interface that is working good on Aventura is not necessarily working or needed for an iPhone.

My motivation for writing this post is that I have payed a premium price for twonav for my iPhone, so I'm also expecting a premium product and not just a second class, made as an afterthought, quick and dirty implementation, and a one-to-one copy of the Aventura interface.

Best regards
    Ivan Subotic

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por subotic Ver mensaje

- the input interface with the abc keyboard. come on, abc? everybody knows how to type on a querty keyboard these days.
    You can change this from configuration menu.

And remember, this is an user forum. If you want to talk with compe, this its not the way. Better go to support web page.

Best Regards
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...