Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Map calibration Swissgrid CH-1903

Predeterminado Map calibration Swissgrid CH-1903

Hello,
    I have Swissmaps as JPG image files, that I have calibrated using IMP files with a tool that I have written by my own. I use following information in the IMP file:
    Projection=14,Swiss Grid,
    Datum=CH-1903

I have exact calibration information for my maps as Swisgrid coordinates, but somehow CGPSL expects always(?!) WGS84 coordinates. For conversion from swissgrid to WGS84 I use the formulas given by the Swiss authoritys pdf link http://www.swisstopo.admin.ch/intern...903wgs84de.pdf

When I open my IMP files in CGPSL and check the map calibration, the coordinates are again shown in Swissgrid format, but always with a slight difference from my original coordinate.

Now my questions:
    1. It is possible to use Swissgrid coordinate format in IMP files?
    When I generate IMP files with Swissgrid coordinates for my JPGs in CGPSL, always WGS84 coordinate format is used in the IMP file.
    2. Which formula is used in CGPSL to convert Swissgrid to WGS84 and back? It seems to differ from my implementation, but I'm pretty shure that my implementation is correct, because it passed several test cases.

Thanks for your help & merry christmas

Predeterminado

Which Compe Version are you using?...
    Have you checked your Datum propierties into File->configuration->coordinates->list of datum??
    What is your internal datum and your display datum inside compe??
    And coordinates type?
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

I'm using 7.1, internal Datum and datum for Display is CH-1903, Coordinatetype is Swissgrid

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por ripperx2 Ver mensaje
    1. It is possible to use Swissgrid coordinate format in IMP files?
    When I generate IMP files with Swissgrid coordinates for my JPGs in CGPSL, always WGS84 coordinate format is used in the IMP file.
    Yes... Open your map, go to maps->revise the map calibration->and change the projection & datum to your desires. Now save your changes into a new imp. This imp would be based in this new values...

Cita Iniciado por ripperx2 Ver mensaje
    2. Which formula is used in CGPSL to convert Swissgrid to WGS84 and back? It seems to differ from my implementation, but I'm pretty shure that my implementation is correct, because it passed several test cases.
    I guess BursaWolf conversion...

Hope it helps you...

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por CpA Ver mensaje
    Yes... Open your map, go to maps->revise the map calibration->and change the projection & datum to your desires. Now save your changes into a new imp. This imp would be based in this new values...
    This exactly my problem, in the calibration frame, the Projection is already set to Swiss grid and Datum is CH-1903. The coordinate type of each Calibration point is set to Swiss grid, too. But when I save the calibration the IMP file still contains coordinates in WGS84 format...

Predeterminado

Ask your question on http://support.compegps.com
    I have never used this datum & projection before...