Resultados 1 al 10 de 10

Tema: waypoint Radius - How to change default colour and width

Predeterminado waypoint Radius - How to change default colour and width

My system defualts to a blue radius ring in compegps air 7 and I want to change the colour and thickness of this line so it is easier to see. How do I do this?

Also, is there a way of adding free text over the map, like in a text box or similar that I can position anywhere on the map?

Predeterminado

Create a new Waypoint. Modify your preferences (color, thickness, ...) as you want as default. Now, on the waypoint properties window right click and set as default.

Hope it helps...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

There are no options in the waypoint menu to select the colour or thickness of the range circle.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADAM%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]I have created the waypoint and set everything else, but I cannot find options to change the colour or the thickness of the Radius ring.

Predeterminado

Ummm I guess is not possible. Ask this into support webpage as well

Predeterminado this is how you do it

So I asked support and their response was:
    Dear Adam:

Unfurtonately is not possible to change the colour of the radius ring, if you want that Compe implementate this feature please go to the uservoice and made a proposal, if it's well rated we will do it ASAP.

I send your proposal to developer team but thinks that in UserVoice will have always priority.

Best Regards.
    Lucas Aguilar

Well Lucas is wrong. To do it you should add the following to the bottom of your gps.ini file

[Balizas]
    Circle_Color=255
    Circle_Thinkness=2
    Draw_Circle=1

It will then work when you re-open Compe.

It makes it very hard to learn this application if the forum AND support do not know these settings.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por hotairwolfie Ver mensaje

Well Lucas is wrong. To do it you should add the following to the bottom of your gps.ini file

[Balizas]
    Circle_Color=255
    Circle_Thinkness=2
    Draw_Circle=1

I guess Lucas is not wrong, only that maybe he has considerated that this kind of settings is only for advanced users, and he doesn't know if you are one of this advanced user. This must be on the settings section, where all users can do it, not on the gps.ini that must be edited by hand, and this is what you could report on uservoice.

Anyway, this settings souldn't add to the bottom of the GPS.INI. You must put it on the [Balizas] section. If you have two [balizas] section, maybe Compe doesn't work well.

Cita Iniciado por hotairwolfie Ver mensaje

It makes it very hard to learn this application if the forum AND support do not know these settings.
    This forum is for and admin BY USERS!!!. I am not Compe's staff, just a simple user like you. The others moderators are users as well, so you can understand we cannot answer all the questions.
    Me, for example, have not got an Air version, just a Land one, and this kind of settings is not used by me...

Have a good day...

Best regards...

Post I'm very sorry about that

I'm very sorry about that, i don't know these settings and i ask to another compeworker if these settings exists, he told me that we don't have this feature ( i'm here working about more than 3 years giving support, the compeworker more than me ), i reply to you with the official reply because what i said it's true, now Compe is going to take more care about the usersvoice because the programs are really good.

Think that i work with Land, Air, TwoNav (wince,android,wm PPC, Windows, mac os, apple ios) and all the others that exists before like compepocket land, compepocket air. I always try to do the bests and explain all the tweaks possible at gps.ini that like you can imagine are more than anybody knows, i'm not talking about 100 properties to change, i'm talking about more combinations.

For sure it's my mistake and i just want to say sorry.
    --LUKhAcK--

Predeterminado JFYI: It's possible in TwoNav to

JFYI:

i've tested it in TwoNav and it works.
    Maybe it would be a nice idea having the possiblity making these settings via Twonavs/Lands GUI.
    Especially looking at the boat mode, maybe a blue circle(actual default) may not be the best choice on coming sea maps.

See suggestion on:
    CompeFeedbackForum

cheers
    Gert
    Imágenes adjuntadas Imágenes adjuntadas
    Última edición por papaluna; 06/02/2011 a las 18:31 Razón: Changed Link

Predeterminado

I have attempted to add the information into the GPS.ini file, and also change the existing information in the .ini file for Circle thickness and have not had success.

Is this an issue with the newest version of Air, or am I missing how to do this somewhere? Obviously it has worked for some people but I have become frustrated.

I hope someone reads this as there is basically no other place to find help with Compe, even though this forum appears very rarely used.

Predeterminado

CGSPL LAND 7.3.1 [Balizas] ... Circle_Color=0x000000F8 Circle_Thinkness=5 ... works perfect giving 5pix thick red circle. Remember that "Circle_Thinkness" has to be written this way "Circle_Thickness" doesn't work. Anyway it may an AIR issue and so you may submit a support ticket.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav